Oscar's Naps...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Oscar's Naps...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Here Is one nearer the day for you Instead of the long wait until The King George, The Cheltenham Gold Cup and The Grand National..

November 29th ... The Hennessy Gold Cup.. Newbury.

I have just placed my bets:

1st... Character Building 6/1 Anti-Post

2nd.... Big Bucks...........5/1 " "

A reversed Fore-cast of the 2 should see a tidy return...

YouTube - Cheltenham Memories 2009
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Oscar's Naps...

Post by qsducks »

Send me the MONEY and I might send you a cow on farmville:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Oscar's Naps...

qsducks;1328350 wrote: Send me the MONEY and I might send you a cow on farmville:wah: :wah:

The race Is on my birthday so I should be recovered by then and It will be a great chance to see some of the top horses.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Oscar's Naps...

Looks like Kauto Star's Jockey Ruby Walsh will be riding Big Bucks on the day for Kauto's trainer Paul Nicholls which could give Big Bucks the edge over Character Building.

The bookies are putting 'Air Force One' as 2nd favourite but I can not see him even being placed.

Nope... I am sticking with Character Building, the 3rd favourite and Big Bucks a close runner up. If he jumps well, he will stay the distance.

My brother says he would prefer It If they all fell over. :sneaky:
G#Gill

Oscar's Naps...

Post by G#Gill »

oscar;1328227 wrote: Here Is one nearer the day for you Instead of the long wait until The King George, The Cheltenham Gold Cup and The Grand National..

November 29th ... The Hennessy Gold Cup.. Newbury.

I have just placed my bets:

1st... Character Building 6/1 Anti-Post

2nd.... Big Bucks...........5/1 " "

A reversed Fore-cast of the 2 should see a tidy return...

YouTube - Cheltenham Memories 2009

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl And here's me thinking you were going to talk about your sleeping habits ! :yh_eyerol :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Oscar's Naps...

G#Gill;1333174 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl And here's me thinking you were going to talk about your sleeping habits ! :yh_eyerol :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YouTube - Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now

:sneaky::sneaky::lips::lips::lips::yh_rotfl

Return to “Sports”