Favre To retire

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
YZGI

Favre To retire

Post by YZGI »

Sorry Nomad, Reports are that Favre told the Vicking he is done.

Brett Favre told Minnesota Vikings officials on Monday night that he will not play in the 2010 season, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune and Fox Sports reported.

Brett Favre tells Minnesota Vikings he will not play in 2010 - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

I cant believe he waited this long to tell them. Kind of puts the Vikes in a pickle.
flopstock

Favre To retire

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1325745 wrote: Sorry Nomad, Reports are that Favre told the Vicking he is done.

Brett Favre told Minnesota Vikings officials on Monday night that he will not play in the 2010 season, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune and Fox Sports reported.

Brett Favre tells Minnesota Vikings he will not play in 2010 - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

I cant believe he waited this long to tell them. Kind of puts the Vikes in a pickle.

But will he really?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

YZGI

Favre To retire

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1325746 wrote: But will he really?

Good point, he at the very least has everyone talking about him again today.
CARLA

Favre To retire

Post by CARLA »

Clever ploy I think... we shall see. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Patsy Warnick

Favre To retire

Post by Patsy Warnick »

YZGI

I was looking for Nomad's thread on Brett & football.??

I think Brett is a great finance pro... not so much that football Pro..

It's unforunate Brett took so long for his decision - he put MN is a difficult position. To BEG for Brett to stay.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on Brett if he changes his mind - I don't like this "Spot Light" Look at me B. S......

Patsy
YZGI

Favre To retire

Post by YZGI »

Patsy Warnick;1325869 wrote: YZGI

I was looking for Nomad's thread on Brett & football.??

I think Brett is a great finance pro... not so much that football Pro..

It's inforunate Brett took so long for his decision - he put MN is a difficult position. To BEG for Brett to stay.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on Brett if he changes his mind - I don't like this "Spot Light" Look at me B. S......

Patsy

I've always liked the guy, his love of the game is obvious when he plays but if he pulls another "I'll play if you beg me" ploy I will have lost all respect for him.

Return to “Sports”