Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
fuzzywuzzy

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

All info here live streaming etc. ...........Yes we are winning.

ABC Sport - Live Streaming: Australia v Pakistan

I tell ya what! Has anyone seen the way that young pakistani player bats? He's 19 and nothing phases him. Umar Akmal........WOW what a player.!!!:-6
Odie

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1277173 wrote: All info here live streaming etc. ...........Yes we are winning.

ABC Sport - Live Streaming: Australia v Pakistan

I tell ya what! Has anyone seen the way that young pakistani player bats? He's 19 and nothing phases him. Umar Akmal........WOW what a player.!!!:-6

Go Aussies Go!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
Clodhopper

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by Clodhopper »

Yes - I've been hearing a few things about him, I think. Thought he was 17, or is that someone else? (I know they start 'em young in that region). Flicked over to have a look this morning, but the game was almost done

And we've just knocked over the South Africans in Durban by an innings and lots. :-6 Swann is turning into a good player, it seems. First English spinner to take 50 Test wickets in a year...!
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
fuzzywuzzy

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah Hauritz took five wickets yesterday, he was on fire!!!

Yeah first they said Umar was 17 but he's actually nineteen. he started playing for pakistan when he was 17. Apparently he's from out in the sticks and they have no previous records or history of him. I was watching him bat and the look on his face even after the bouncers he was ducking out of the way of. (one hit him in the back of the head...he should really have played the shot ...he misjudged it.) Nothing seems to phase him.

It's been a bloody good Test though.

Oh good I don't like the SA's, pack of whinging barstards, so they are.
Clodhopper

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by Clodhopper »

Oh good I don't like the SA's, pack of whinging barstards, so they are.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Fuzzy! I'm shocked! You, the very model of non-racist evenhandedness reacting to a Saffer defeat like a Welshman to English Rugby?!?!

The horror. The horror. :eek:

No. I think I know what you are on about. Can't say I've noticed it this series, though. There seems to be a very good spirit and very small (mostly English) crowds. The Barmy Army is certainly there! :wah: Graeme Smith took it on the chin, but then you can't do much else on the receiving end of an innings and 198 run defeat (Yes I'm still savouring it. :)). Saffer rugby I would say is much worse, but they're very good at the mo, so there's less reason for whinging. :sneaky:

Still faintly amused that the English team is led by Strauss and the South Africans by Smith, but there you go. The accents are the right way round!:wah:

Clodhopper

Cricket Test Aus vs Pak

Post by Clodhopper »

Hauritz 5 wickets against the Pakistanis eh? Impressive. Saw some highlights of Marcus North bowling off spin against us in the last Ashes. He was only a part timer then, but put some impressive spin on the ball and looked as though he could take that skill further. Has he persisted with it?

Oh, and Makhaya Ntini looks shot. Strong hints in the post match interview that he'd be dropped/retired by the next Test, politics or no politics.

Return to “Sports”