Philadelphia Phillies vs New York Yankees

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, my team is gonna be in the world series & we are gonna be up against the Yankees...truthfully everybody in Philly wanted the Yankees to be play against us...so what do peeps think...who's gonna bring home the big trophy along with a heck of a parade?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Is there any way no one could win this?:-5
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1256305 wrote: Is there any way no one could win this?:-5

What? What are you a Yankee or Phillie fan? I'm taking bets:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, we have beaten the Yanks 6-1 last night with a great game...Chase hit two homers...awesome game!:-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok, looks like I'm the only one commenting on my own post...2-4 wtih the Crankees leading...waiting for Ryan Howard to bat it out into nowhere, ok, Jayson Werth now...come on baby!!!!! Lets kick some A$$$:wah:
KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

As much as I hate to say it the Yankees are just too deep for anyone!
KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

qsducks;1258318 wrote: Ok, looks like I'm the only one commenting on my own post...2-4 wtih the Crankees leading...waiting for Ryan Howard to bat it out into nowhere, ok, Jayson Werth now...come on baby!!!!! Lets kick some A$$$:wah:

Sweetheart, this forum isn't very sports oriented and baseball specifically has been on the decline for years. Love the sport and love to play it but I truly do not like watching it on television. I find it to be very slow and boring!

That and the Cincinnati Reds have a goats chance in Jamaica of winning!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

KSnyder;1258701 wrote: Sweetheart, this forum isn't very sports oriented and baseball specifically has been on the decline for years. Love the sport and love to play it but I truly do not like watching it on television. I find it to be very slow and boring!

That and the Cincinnati Reds have a goats chance in Jamaica of winning!

Yeah, well I'm loving it tonight as so far we are 6-2 inthe top of the 7th...we won last year & went to the parade down in Philly...3 million peeps went to that parade:wah:...it was a blast. But we're up against the Yanks who are a great team also...the best vs the best. Now, football is borrrriiiinnggggg big time.:wah:
KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

qsducks;1258703 wrote: Yeah, well I'm loving it tonight as so far we are 6-2 inthe top of the 7th...we won last year & went to the parade down in Philly...3 million peeps went to that parade:wah:...it was a blast. But we're up against the Yanks who are a great team also...the best vs the best. Now, football is borrrriiiinnggggg big time.:wah:

I have to admit, after watching the English Premier League, American football does have far too many stoppages of play! JC commercial after every FN! play!!!!!!! :mad:

:yh_winks!!!!!!!!

:yh_kisses!!!!!!!!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I think the Phillies might have a win tonight. Then again as KS said the damn Yankees are just to deep and to good. Did I mention I hate the Yankees.. :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

CARLA;1258707 wrote: I think the Phillies might have a win tonight. Then again as KS said the damn Yankees are just to deep and to good. Did I mention I hate the Yankees.. :yh_rotfl

I hate them too!

We can hate them together! :yh_winks!!!!!!!

:yh_kisses!!!!!!!!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Damn Yankees have the tying run on base no outs. :-5 1 more strike and the Phillies win 8-6. I hate the Yankee's. They did it to close for me I can't take this. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

CARLA;1258718 wrote: Damn Yankees have the tying run on base no outs. :-5 1 more strike and the Phillies win 8-6. I hate the Yankee's. They did it to close for me I can't take this. :)

:yh_rotfl!!!!!!
KSnyder

Post by KSnyder »

Well your beloved Phillies have won game 5 qsducks!

Rest easy girlfriend! :yh_winks!!!!!!!!

:yh_kisses!!!!!!!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

It was a nail biting game in the 9th inning...sitting on the edge of my seat...awesome game...now off to NY to play against the Bronx Bombers & hopefully kick some a$$. they are playing on my hubs birthday tomorrow...I'm getting him a Carvel ice cream cake in the shape of a baseball:):-4
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

qsducks;1258882 wrote: It was a nail biting game in the 9th inning...sitting on the edge of my seat...awesome game...now off to NY to play against the Bronx Bombers & hopefully kick some a$$. they are playing on my hubs birthday tomorrow...I'm getting him a Carvel ice cream cake in the shape of a baseball:):-4

It might be a more interesting cake if it was in the shape of a pitcher winding up to throw a low and inside fast ball and the hitter poised to bunt while the man on 1st steals for 2nd base.

I dont know, maybe you just dont love your husband enough to do that simple thing for him on his birthday.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1259157 wrote: It might be a more interesting cake if it was in the shape of a pitcher winding up to throw a low and inside fast ball and the hitter poised to bunt while the man on 1st steals for 2nd base.

I dont know, maybe you just dont love your husband enough to do that simple thing for him on his birthday.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl leave to you to ruin the moment...cake is ordered...and it's an ice cream cake...your jealous
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Go Phillies!!!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Zapata;1259177 wrote: Go Phillies!!!

Gawd I hope they pull it off tonight...can't wait.:)
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

qsducks;1259196 wrote: Gawd I hope they pull it off tonight...can't wait.:)

Me too! And my sister-in-law in Louisiana and my 3 daughters and . . . We'll all be cheering for them. Hope they don't have any more lousy calls against them.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Zapata;1259198 wrote: Me too! And my sister-in-law in Louisiana and my 3 daughters and . . . We'll all be cheering for them. Hope they don't have any more lousy calls against them.

watching it now, bottom of the 6th, but as they say here on the East coast, it ain't over till the fat lady sings:guitarist
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Maybe if youd gotten a better cake they might have won.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Sports”