Stanley Cup and or UFC

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
minks

Stanley Cup and or UFC

Post by minks »

So anybody watch either?

I was happy to see Detroit loose (yea still bitter from when Calgary took them to the finals a few years back ok us Canucks we never let a grudge go ahahaha)

UFC Holy cow who is that Cain Velasquez? (may have the wrong spelling on the last name) Geeze I want him on my side next FG brawl.

YAY for Rich Franklin too, he is one of my fave fighters.... sure doesn't look like a fighter eh.

The Cro Cop fight was a bit disappointing of course but clearly an accident.

And Mike Swick wow that was a good one.

Ok There ya have it my take on sports.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Stanley Cup and or UFC

Post by chonsigirl »

I saw that on the sports-my eyes are on the NBA finals and the Lakers. But my nephew is a hockey player, he has been glued to every game for the Stanley Cup!
minks

Stanley Cup and or UFC

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;1202869 wrote: I saw that on the sports-my eyes are on the NBA finals and the Lakers. But my nephew is a hockey player, he has been glued to every game for the Stanley Cup!

I like the Penguins, it was cool to see Lemeux carry the cup again... some days sports amaze me... some players can be such true sportsmen and some players can be such idiots. Yay Penguins I say...

Oh NBA I never watch b ball isn't so huge up here.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
farmer giles

Stanley Cup and or UFC

Post by farmer giles »

minks;1202867 wrote: So anybody watch either?

I was happy to see Detroit loose (yea still bitter from when Calgary took them to the finals a few years back ok us Canucks we never let a grudge go ahahaha)

UFC Holy cow who is that Cain Velasquez? (may have the wrong spelling on the last name) Geeze I want him on my side next FG brawl.

YAY for Rich Franklin too, he is one of my fave fighters.... sure doesn't look like a fighter eh.

The Cro Cop fight was a bit disappointing of course but clearly an accident.

And Mike Swick wow that was a good one.

Ok There ya have it my take on sports.

watched the UFC the guy that fought cain velasquez ...check kongo suzy and i got to meet him last ufc in london ,he climbed a barrier to have his photo taken with her ,she looked stunning but i thought i'd let him have his photo taken with her lucky for him i was in a good mood :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Return to “Sports”