footballers pampered lives the AA grumpy column

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

good morning its your,e very own AA grumpy here washed shaved and ready to do another column.

i was going to look for something a bit more spectacular and then i came across this .

MAN United's Patrice Evra has lifted the lid on his team's pampered lifestyle - admitting he even rings someone to rush over and change a lightbulb.

The left-back says he can call player liaison manager Barry Moorhouse night or day.

All the multi-millionaire stars have a team of personal butlers to cater for their every whim.

France international Evra, 28, who lives in a £3million mansion in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, said: "When you see Baz you can ask him anything. Call him any time and he says every time he's free."

A United insider said: "Barry and his team can arrange virtually anything - new car, new house, you name it.

"The manager wants players to concentrate on football, but some requests are ridiculous. They're pampered, they live in a bubble.

"Some wouldn't know how to change a lightbulb. And if Wags need something they are helped too. They're all treated better than the Royal Family."

AAG

yes nice work if you can get it train for a couple of hours a day and play a match twice a week.

at least they dont have to live in the real world with the rest of us the poor souls they may find it too much for them :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I don't actually begrudge them their large saleries and life style if they have the talent. It's when they they start driving cars over the speed limit drunk, killing children or assaulting folk in night clubs that they irritate the chuff out of me. Or in some cases after a dismal second rate football career, they believe they can act or pose in their under pants.

We should be proud of our footballers but most are a bloody disgrace acting like spoilt kids.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Sports”