sir alex slammed the AA grumpy column

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello well here i am again like flies round a cows arse im always there

normally i dont do football columns to me its 22 puffs kicking a bag of wind round a field but you know what they say a change is as good as a rest

RAFA BENITEZ yesterday launched an astonishing Kevin Keegan-style rant against Alex Ferguson.

The Liverpool boss viciously went for his Manchester United counterpart, questioning his conduct and integrity in a pre-planned assault.

Benitez pulled no punches as he gave Fergie the worst mauling of his 23-year United career.

The Spaniard condemned Fergie’s treatment of match officials, especially comments he made about ref Martin Atkinson and refs’ chief Keith Hackett. And he also blasted Ferguson for moaning about the fixtures schedule.

The Kop boss raged: “We had a meeting about the Respect campaign. I was very clear, ‘Forget the campaign’ because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr Atkinson, killing Mr Hackett

"How can you talk about the Respect campaign, then criticise the ref every week?

"At Old Trafford the United staff always go man-to-man with the refs, especially at half-time when they walk close to the refs

"You can see how they put refs under pressure.

“Now he is complaining that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season they are at home against all the teams at the top, it’s a fantastic advantage.”

Keegan’s infamous ‘I’d love it’ outburst against Fergie came when the then-Newcastle boss cracked in 1996.

Hypocrite, bully, whinger | The Sun |Sport|Football

AAG

its time that this old scottish fool stepped down as united,s manager

if you link back to the story in the sun you will see sir alex arguing and threateningly gesturing at the referee.

in a time when football is trying to restore its non violent image acts like this are bringing the game in to disrepute and sir alex should be summoned to the F.A headquarters to be dealt with.

if this was a jockey there would be no qualms about the abusive jockey being hauled before the jockey club and brought to book with a threat of suspension or withdrawal of their licence hanging over them.

personally sir alex is such a powerfull figure in the football world that F.A is exactly what will happen untill ferguson goes to far and strikes an official which is what will come next.

ferguson needs to be repremanded or sacked as this is not acceptable behaviour otherwise if he continues to get away with behaving like this he will just continue to do so as normal behaviour untill an official makes a complaint to the F.A

after all ITS ONLY A GAME !!!!!
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I thought this was a fun story.

I'm a big Villa fan, (GO ON YOU LIONS) but I respect Alex Fergusson as a fantastic manager of course, but even Utd fans know he is the king of mind games so its no surprise that other managers have occasional rants at him as he gets to them pretty easily. I also have no problem with Raffa Benitez, he is just trying to beat Alex at his own game, thats his Job as Liverpool manager. I'm sure Mr Fergusson will have something to say in response.

This kind of stuff is what makes football brilliant, long may it continue! Sure weren't Martin O'Neill and Wenger squaring up to each other like a pair of eejits in Villa Park the other week, its school yard, but its entertaining!

All the managers (including my own) whinge, and moan and b*tch, its part of the game nowadays.

By the way

VILLA 2 West Brom 1

Come on your villians, what we want is a Chelsea/United Draw now, third place! Lovely! :guitarist
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I hate Alex Ferguson....... Just thought i'd mention that.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1106318 wrote: I hate Alex Ferguson....... Just thought i'd mention that.

I think hate is a strong word Oscar, sure Utd annoy me as well but I don't really hate them or Alex, he's just good at what he does. He hasn't actually killed anyone you know! Is it the scottish thing or just a general Man U thing? :)
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
abbey

Post by abbey »

pantoandy;1106251 wrote:

AAG

its time that this old scottish fool stepped down as united,s manager

if you link back to the story in the sun you will see sir alex arguing and threateningly gesturing at the referee.

in a time when football is trying to restore its non violent image acts like this are bringing the game in to disrepute and sir alex should be summoned to the F.A headquarters to be dealt with.

if this was a jockey there would be no qualms about the abusive jockey being hauled before the jockey club and brought to book with a threat of suspension or withdrawal of their licence hanging over them.

personally sir alex is such a powerfull figure in the football world that F.A is exactly what will happen untill ferguson goes to far and strikes an official which is what will come next.

ferguson needs to be repremanded or sacked as this is not acceptable behaviour otherwise if he continues to get away with behaving like this he will just continue to do so as normal behaviour untill an official makes a complaint to the F.A

after all ITS ONLY A GAME !!!!!
Why on earth would anyone link to a page of the SUN???

The day I believe anything that trash prints will be the day they sack Sir Alex........Like Never!

If "It's only a game" Why the hell are you so wound up about him?
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

abbey;1106410 wrote: Why on earth would anyone link to a page of the SUN???

The day I believe anything that trash prints will be the day they sack Sir Alex........Like Never!

If "It's only a game" Why the hell are you so wound up about him?

im not wound up about sir alex i found the article and thought it would make a good grumpy column :lips:
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1106324 wrote: I think hate is a strong word Oscar, sure Utd annoy me as well but I don't really hate them or Alex, he's just good at what he does. He hasn't actually killed anyone you know! Is it the scottish thing or just a general Man U thing? :)

No.... I hate him.. Loathe the sight of the man... He's a tosser.

I love Man Utd..... brilliant team but Fergason is an idiot. He is not good at what he does.... he's past it.

Man Utd could be far greater without him.

Fabio's the man
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1106961 wrote: No.... I hate him.. Loathe the sight of the man... He's a tosser.

I love Man Utd..... brilliant team but Fergason is an idiot. He is not good at what he does.... he's past it.

Man Utd could be far greater without him.

Fabio's the manCobblers
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1107050 wrote: Cobblers

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl It would be very interesting to see Man U under a decent manager and not the big-headed egotistical, self-obssessed, bullying Ferguson.
abbey

Post by abbey »

:rolleyes: Sunday 11/01/09

Man Utd 3

Chelski 0
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1107074 wrote: :rolleyes: Sunday 11/01/09

Man Utd 3

Chelski 0

That's one match and the result is down to the class of the players, not the idiot posing on the side-line.
abbey

Post by abbey »

:wah:

Yea, right.
Oscar Namechange

I don't see why 'The Sun' should be brought into questioning. They are only reporting the rant, not making it up them-selves.

Fergie will be long gone by the end of 2009
abbey

Post by abbey »

:wah:
wincert

Post by wincert »

If you don't do football why are you giving an opinion that is worthless. If your opinion of them is as you said then you know nowt about the game. Oscar lets get this right. The man who has won 10 premierships, 2 European champions league, 5 F A cups and has led his team to the only treble ever won in England, is in your opinion useless. I actually think Grumpy knows more about the game than you.
abbey

Post by abbey »

wincert;1113948 wrote: If you don't do football why are you giving an opinion that is worthless. If your opinion of them is as you said then you know nowt about the game. Oscar lets get this right. The man who has won 10 premierships, 2 European champions league, 5 F A cups and has led his team to the only treble ever won in England, is in your opinion useless. I actually think Grumpy knows more about the game than you.
You I like. :)

Return to “Sports”