NBA Playoffs

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
lalalala

NBA Playoffs

Post by lalalala »

Is anyone watching the playoff games? I swear the NBA wants the Celtics to win. Whenever I see a commercial, they show the Celtics more than anything. The refs are even acting weird when it comes to fouls on the Lakers. I'll admit, the Lakers haven't been playing right themselves.....I don't know whats up with them. It would sound like I'm a Laker fan but I'm not :wah:. I only watch the finals in the NBA like some people only watch the playoffs for baseball. Who do you want to win the championship?
YZGI

NBA Playoffs

Post by YZGI »

Celtics all the way!!! I only watch the playoffs also but have always been a big Celtics fan. No the refs are not cheating the Celtics were just more aggresive taking it to the basket. IMO obviously..:wah:
chonsigirl

NBA Playoffs

Post by chonsigirl »

Lakers........
CARLA

NBA Playoffs

Post by CARLA »

Lakers....:cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lalalala

NBA Playoffs

Post by lalalala »

The Lakers have been slacking. The Celtics almost came back in Sunday's game. I want the Celtics to win. I know the Celtics will win...you know why.....the refs told me :wah:
lalalala

NBA Playoffs

Post by lalalala »

YAY CELTICS!!!!! I didn't know this was their first time winning since 1986. They were due to win.

Return to “Sports”