Hey Fibonacci!!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

so...

Same time next year? :thinking:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

I guess the team doesn't want to mess up that tradition of only having odd numbers on their rings. :thinking:
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

:)....

It was nice to wake up this morning and hear the news.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

It was nice to wake up this morning and hear the news.:yh_frustr
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

:yh_hugs

We've had our years too, AC. And the next round might be a stinkeroo for us, you never know.

:-4

But I love my Lakers, ever since I was a teenage girl. Just like you all love the Spurs.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Have the Finals started?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Game 1 tomorrow at Boston, 9 pm EST.

:)

Like the old days, the final matchup between these two teams.

Go Lakers!

Return to “Sports”