Hey Fibonacci!!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

What's up with our Spurs, buddy? Did you forget to wash your lucky jersey or somethin?
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

:wah:

Nah.. Jersey washed and ready..maybe you're slackin' :-2;):D

Have you been doing that good luck dance?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

we'll win the home games no doubt.:cool:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

I told you that was not a good luck dance - I'm just not good around spiders. :o

Duncan & Ginobilli looked like walking dead. I hope they shake it off & put these New Orleans children to bed. :D
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WHERE'S YOUR SIG??!?!?!?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Time to start the comeback. See ya!
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

And what a come back it was!!!!!!!

I knew they were going to win!

GO SPURS GO!

GO SPURS GO!
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Okey dokey, it's 3 and 3. Game 7 is Monday.

GET YOUR SIG, FIB!
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Its up!

Hopefully they'll pull it off!
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Can't fail now!

That is unless that's a pic of Ginobili going :yh_doh

:wah:
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Do you know if West is going to play?

He looked pretty bad when he went down in Game 6.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Apparently they expect him to play.

http://www.nola.com/hornets/t-p/?/base/ ... xml&coll=1

They should put Horry in every time West comes in. He won't even have to do anything, just be there. :sneaky:
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Thanks for the link. :)

When they hit the court, all eyes will be on West, who left Game 6 with a back injury after taking a blow to the area from Spurs veteran forward Robert Horry early in the fourth quarter

They act like Horry went out to intentionally hurt him!:rolleyes:

West backed into him!

That's how I saw it anyway....:D
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;869023 wrote: Thanks for the link. :)

They act like Horry went out to intentionally hurt him!:rolleyes:

West backed into him!

That's how I saw it anyway....:D
Like they said, he's old school. No blood, no flagrant foul. :yh_angel
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Say it LOUD!!!

Say it PROUD!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Less than an hour until game time!

Win or go home.....:cool:
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Halftime & we're ahead by 9!

:yh_dance GO SPURS GO!! :yh_dance
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

SPURS WIN!!!!

SPURS WIN!!!!

91 - 82

What a Game!

Ill say it again......

Say it LOUD!!!

Say it PROUD!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;869922 wrote: SPURS WIN!!!!

SPURS WIN!!!!

91 - 82

What a Game!

Ill say it again......

Say it LOUD!!!

Say it PROUD!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!
Man! Those guys really like to bring drama to a game, don't they?? :yh_sweat

That was one hell of a game!
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Accountable;869986 wrote: Man! Those guys really like to bring drama to a game, don't they?? :yh_sweat

That was one hell of a game!

Thats what the Playoffs are about...:D

I have to admit my faith wavered when New Orleans got within 3 pts. :o
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;870653 wrote: Thats what the Playoffs are about...:D

I have to admit my faith wavered when New Orleans got within 3 pts. :o
It was great fun today ribbing the few Hornets fans at work. :wah:

On to LA! :driving:
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

I think we'll get by LA in 5 maybe 6 games....If we make it to the Finals, I want to go againt the Celtics...
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

I think we'll lose the first one since it's in LA. We'll find out in a few hours.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Come on Acc! :-5

We'll win it in 6.

1, 3, 5, and 6 are ours.
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

I don't think so, Lakers will win. :)
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Lakers pulled it off, as I predicted. Though once we had a 20 point lead it was shameful that we let it get away. :(

Spurs in 6? Yeh, okay. That sounds right.

Chonsi, stop dreaming. Lakers over the Spurs?? That's Hollywood thinking! :wah:
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

:) Ah, you must admit, a very fine game indeed.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

chonsigirl;872277 wrote: :) Ah, you must admit, a very fine game indeed.
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. :-6
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

It is always a good matchup with Lakers and Spurs, they are both excellent teams. You have the time advantage watching it, I knew I would be too tired for school if I stayed up. My two Laker buddies at school made me the highlights to watch at lunch. :)
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Today is casual day at school. Several Lakers fans wore their jerseys yesterday. Spurs fans were, of course, more respectful of the rules :D. Today should be a sea of black and gold.
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

2 down......................:)
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Simply, um, giving you a head start so you won't have any excuses when you lose. :-3 Um, yeh ... that's the ticket.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

I think i may have jinxed us....:-5 :o
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Maybe. I think that's the pic where the following was said:

Ginobilli: OW! My ankle!!

Parker: Could I get one more practice on that, please?

Duncan: It's my ball and I'm not letting you play anymore.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

You saying I shoud Change it?
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;873820 wrote: You saying I shoud Change it?
Dunno. I could be wrong. I was wrong about game 2, right? :o
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

I'll change it. New series, new sig. Right?
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

OOOooo niiiiice! Not all gaudy like putting 4 up there. Just right.

You put the B in subtle. :-6
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

So......

I guess the sig change worked? :D
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;874455 wrote: So......

I guess the sig change worked? :D
:wah: It was all YOU, baby! :yh_dance

Truthfully though, I expected a win this time. Next game will be tougher. But doggone! Wan't it great to see Ginobilli back in form? :-6
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

2-1. The next game should be interesting. :)
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

chonsigirl;874528 wrote: 2-1. The next game should be interesting. :)
I'm recording the games even though I watch them. I don't want to miss anything in case the power goes out.

..................... :-2
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: That is funny, AC. I actually got to watch a little of the one yesterday, the Spurs did an excellent job at home.
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

It was great to see Brent Barry back in form. I know no one knows his story except for us here, but he was badly injured around New Year's, got traded away so we could get Kurt Thomas, then eventually came back in some kind of NBA closed door soap opera deal. Last night was the first time since then I've seen him play really well. He's one of the best passers around.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

I didn't get to see the game, bu i caught some highlights on the morning news.

That's the Ginobili I know.....

Hopefully He'll keep that energy through to game 4 :D
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

:yh_rotfl I just noticed your AV. Priceless! :yh_clap :yh_worshp :yh_clap
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

3-1. :)
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

I fell asleep toward the end, believe it or not. We didn't deserve the win anyway, no better than we played. But I heard that there was a really obvious foul right at the end that didn't get called. Is that accurate?
chonsigirl

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by chonsigirl »

I didn't watch the game, but my fellow "teacher" reporters said there was something at the end, since it was a close ending. So, that could be true, AC.
Fibonacci

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Fibonacci »

Fisher fouled Barry at the end of the game.....

I seriously believe that if joey crawford wouldn't have been refereeing the game, Barry would have got his three free throws an we'd be 2-2....:-5

Oh well that's in the past, right? :thinking:

Tonight's games should be interesting..... :D
Accountable

Hey Fibonacci!!

Post by Accountable »

Fibonacci;877618 wrote: Fisher fouled Barry at the end of the game.....

I seriously believe that if joey crawford wouldn't have been refereeing the game, Barry would have got his three free throws an we'd be 2-2....:-5

Oh well that's in the past, right? :thinking:

Tonight's games should be interesting..... :D
I recorded it and watched the end last night. The foul was before the shot so it would only have been two shots. Barry is something like 95% from the free throw line, so the game would almost certainly have gone into overtime. You may be right about Crawford, though.

Return to “Sports”