F1 2008

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
dubs

F1 2008

Post by dubs »

:driving:I've changed my Avatar and Sig in preparation for the new seaon, which starts in just nineteen days time, in Melbourne Australia. As usual there have been rule changes bought in for the new season, traction control is not being allowed anymore. The two races per engine rule is being retained for this year. Other parts of the drivetrain are subject to new ruling as well, I'm not sure if it's been decided yet, but talk was, of having a gearbox last four races. These changes were, and are, being implemented, to give the less well off (non works) teams, the chance to compete with the big boys. I'm a proper petrolhead, so I've already started to get excited about the new season....Can't wait!:driving:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
dubs

F1 2008

Post by dubs »

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
chrisb84uk

F1 2008

Post by chrisb84uk »

Nearly 2 weeks away, wow boy has time flown bye! I can't wait for the new season to begin, and it sure will be strange seeing certain people at new teams, I mean I never would of guessed that Alonso would be back at Renault after just a year.

Anyway come on Lewis you will win this season for sure!! :-6

Return to “Sports”