Super Bowl/Fox/American Idol

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

Has anyone else realize Fox pushing American Idol on the Super Bowl? I mean we have Ryan Seacrest hosting, Randy and Paula, and Jordan Sparks is singing the National Anthem. I was listening to the radio this morining and heard Ryan Seacrest say he did some research on the teams in the Super Bowl just to know what he would be talking about. He discovered stuff a 5 year old would know. Things like Eli is Peyton's brother and the Patriots won alot of games. Fox could have chosen a better group for the Super Bowl.
grh

Post by grh »

Jordan Sparks? Are you kidding? That's the biggest name they could find to sing? Yikes!

patriots won a lot of games, huh?:rolleyes::D

So, pick your dreamteam to be running this....

who would you like to see in there?
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Thats as bad as it gets. Really bottom of the barrel. From the National Anthem on it should be nothing but quality.

The only thing worse would be to have Aerosmith do halftime.

They should take Whitney Houstons crack pipe away from her long enough to heal the burns on her lips and let her sing.

Then give her her pipe back.
I AM AWESOME MAN
dubs

Post by dubs »

I vote for Janet Jackson!..:)

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

This might be the very reason I don't even watch this year....:-5:thinking: I'm with Nomie give the mic to Whitney at least she can belt out the National Anthem, well use to be able to.. :-3

[QUOTE]Has anyone else realize Fox pushing American Idol on the Super Bowl? I mean we have Ryan Seacrest hosting, Randy and Paula, and Jordan Sparks is singing the National Anthem. I was listening to the radio this morining and heard Ryan Seacrest say he did some research on the teams in the Super Bowl just to know what he would be talking about. He discovered stuff a 5 year old would know. Things like Eli is Peyton's brother and the Patriots won alot of games. Fox could have chosen a better group for the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lalalala

Post by lalalala »

I wouldn't mind seeing Whiteny or Mariah Carey sing the National Anthem. Atleast we know they can sing. Or have Whitney sing the anthem and have Mariah do the half time show.

I agree dubs. Bring Janet back. Its not on CBS this time. Fox could handle a wardrobe malfunction :wah:

Return to “Sports”