Vancouver Canucks

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

Va

Hi all - am a Vancouver Canucks fan here - they just won 2-1 in overtime against Colorado. Not sure if there are other Vcr fans here - but I will keep reporting.:)
koan

Vancouver Canucks

Post by koan »

I used to be but they're so inconsistent.

I liked Bertuzzi and he got whacked so that was the end for me.
watermark

Vancouver Canucks

Post by watermark »

I don't know the teams but I like hockey lots. I love to watch in real time. The puck moves so fast on TV they have to show the puck highlighted with a cursor and I can't see it. Very boring to watch on TV imho. Hockey rules in my opinion in other ways :wah:

Please don't go over the limit, hockey fans, like with pro US football. I can't stand football. That sport has lost (I'm assuming) all its grace and originality.

E
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

I know they have been really inconsitent this year. If you think back, last year they really did well after X-mas, and they made the play-offs. So don't discard them.
koan

Vancouver Canucks

Post by koan »

They play extremely well but then they blow it. Like two entirely different teams depending on what game you watch.

I thought Bertuzzi was their best player and, though he's back, I'd be surprised if he plays as intensely. They'll be watching him closely. And that whole thing was a set up anyway. He was encouraged, it was their fall that caused the most injury and though Moore is still out of the game with his injuries, he was taking shots at Canucks in the prior games too.

I loved watching a straight game but the crowd wants a good fight. When it comes down to it, they need to sell seats and Bertuzzi ended up on the wrong side of the marketing ploy. I think that kind of event affects the whole team. I wish them luck though. Maybe they'll decide they have something to prove.
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

koan;718271 wrote: They play extremely well but then they blow it. Like two entirely different teams depending on what game you watch.

I thought Bertuzzi was their best player and, though he's back, I'd be surprised if he plays as intensely. They'll be watching him closely. And that whole thing was a set up anyway. He was encouraged, it was their fall that caused the most injury and though Moore is still out of the game with his injuries, he was taking shots at Canucks in the prior games too.

I loved watching a straight game but the crowd wants a good fight. When it comes down to it, they need to sell seats and Bertuzzi ended up on the wrong side of the marketing ploy. I think that kind of event affects the whole team. I wish them luck though. Maybe they'll decide they have something to prove.

The Canucks havve been known to blow it. Hopefully, they are over it now and made the corner so to speak.
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

Well, Vancouver is playing Edmonton tonite. The game is going into overtime, with no score. Go Vancouver, you played a great 3rd period - lets see what you can do now.
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

Edmonton wins in a Shoot-out. Good game for them. Both teams played well, Vancouver is still 1 over 500.
moonpie

Vancouver Canucks

Post by moonpie »

Minnesota Wild is in Vcr tonite playing Canucks - first period 3-0 Canucks. Hopefully, they can hold them down to a win tonite.
minks

Vancouver Canucks

Post by minks »

My second choice of teams to support only behind the flames of course :) So let's see which team goes the furthest.

Cheers

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Sports”