New York Giants

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
brucewayne

New York Giants

Post by brucewayne »

The New York Giants have won 4 straight games after an 0-2 start. They are just a game behind the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC East. Next up will be the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Giants Stadium. Go GMen!!!
koan

New York Giants

Post by koan »

wow. sorry.

I thought they had unearthed evidence of pre Atlantian races in NY.

Carry on :o

btw... is this a game with a round ball or oblong? I think we're talking football right?
Perch Inc.

New York Giants

Post by Perch Inc. »

Can't wait for Sunday 4pm!!!! Go Big BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grh

New York Giants

Post by grh »

I think I was the only one at work that was cheering for them last week. This week there are a few more.

I'd like S.D. to take the colts too...:D
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
CARLA

New York Giants

Post by CARLA »

Good game even though I'm not a Eli Manning fan they played well.

Charger beat the COLT and are on to New England to take ont he PAT'S we have our work cut of for next week.. :D Heck we just beat the Super Bowl Champions today that says something.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Perch Inc.

New York Giants

Post by Perch Inc. »

WAY to GO!!!!! Big BLUE!!!!! Now I have to wait 6 LONG Days!!!! I also hope the Chargers can take OUT the Pats !!!!!! Good Luck to everyone's TEAMS!!!
Nomad

New York Giants

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;757665 wrote: Good game even though I'm not a Eli Manning fan they played well.

Charger beat the COLT and are on to New England to take ont he PAT'S we have our work cut of for next week.. :D Heck we just beat the Super Bowl Champions today that says something.

SD fought hard. You got some unexpected injuries though. They need to go in there and give it everything they have on every single play and they may have an outside chance. Good luck !
I AM AWESOME MAN
lalalala

New York Giants

Post by lalalala »

JAB;757667 wrote: I'll be rooting for the Chargers to beat the Pats - buncha cheaters! :mad:

grh;757444 wrote: I think I was the only one at work that was cheering for them last week. This week there are a few more.

I rooted for the NY Giants as well. Won some money from friends on that bet along with the Chargers beating the Colts. As for the Colts and the Pats....haven't decided. Hoping the Chargers win because I too believe the Pats are cheaters. Plus I want an upset. I think everyone is rootinf for the Pats. As for the Giants and Green Bay....I want Green Bay to win if the Pats beat the Chargers. If the Giants win and go to the Super Bowl to face the Pats....that would be like giving the Pats the Super Bowl title on a silver plate. TOOOO easy. I think Green Bay would give the Pats a challenge.
CARLA

New York Giants

Post by CARLA »

I'M THINKING CHARGERS AND GREEN BAY IN THE SUPER BOWL..!! :-6 Oh happy day if the CHARGERS beat the PATS..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

CARLA

New York Giants

Post by CARLA »

:wah: AMEN.. I will be spending another Sunday standing with friends and family in front of the TV screaming. I had no voice after the game and a huge headache. Loved it. :D

[QUOTE]From your lips to God's ears as they say! [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

lalalala

New York Giants

Post by lalalala »

JAB;758193 wrote: I agree. Besides, I'd like to see Favre win another one before he retires. Although at the rate he's going, who knows when that might be!

I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Farve win another title too. Maybe if he wins, he will actually retire this time. I think this years Super Bowl will be a good game if the Pats, Chargers, or Green Bay go. Notice I left out NY Giants :D. I think their road will come to an end this weekend. The Cowboys would have won last week if Romo could have concentrated. I don't know where the hell his head was that game.
Nomad

New York Giants

Post by Nomad »

Sorry muka muka poo.

They could have won that game. They could have !
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Sports”