leeds united start season minus 15 points

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
rob1965

Post by rob1965 »

hello

as if leeds united have,nt got enough problems already the f.a have decided in their infinate wisdom to make leeds united start the season minus 15 points and have,nt given leeds an explanation for this deduction.

(quote sky sports)

personally i believe this to be unfair to the club and its fans how do the f.a expect the club to make any sort of headway minus 15 points to start with .

this is just condemming the club to league 2 next season and will put the final nail in leeds uniteds coffin.

i would have thought the f.a would do all it could to help the club instead of leaving leeds to flounder like a fish out of water.

have the developers got their eyes on elland road as a industrial park or housing estate? this sounds fishier than grimsby town.

i support manchester united myself but all football fans should be united ( no pun intended ) and condemn the actions of the f.a and the inland revenue which really is the government would this happen if it was a london club ?

like the floods sheffield recived very little help but the thames threatens to burst its banks and all hell breaks loose a mega emergency.

and they say theres no north / south divide

i,ll see thee

rob
abbey

Post by abbey »

Hi Rob,

Surely this can't be right?
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

I have read in the paper that they are accepting that.

:-6
rob1965

Post by rob1965 »

Stroller;673649 wrote: Leeds Utd went into administration and the rules state that any club that does receives a 15 point deduction. Every other club that has gone into administration has received this penalty .............. what makes Leeds different?

I'll tell you... they have a chairman who attempted to pull a fast one and it didn't work.

All the other clubs took the deduction and got on with it.............Leeds should do the same.

in that case they need to get rid of ken bates and pull out all the stops to save the club from going under.

it would be shamefull to let leeds disappear but with footballers earning the obscene amounts of money they do what do you expect.

the game has gone from football clubs playing on a saturday afternoon to a money go round industry with high ticket prices and wages for the players.

personally i couldnt afford £25 + to watch 2 teams kick a ball about for a hour and a half nor would i pay it i remember the days of going to see my home team doncaster rovers and being able to get in for a couple of quid with your dole card a fiver if you where employed to stand in the cowshed end how things change.
abbey

Post by abbey »

rob1965;674050 wrote: in that case they need to get rid of ken bates and pull out all the stops to save the club from going under.

it would be shamefull to let leeds disappear but with footballers earning the obscene amounts of money they do what do you expect.

the game has gone from football clubs playing on a saturday afternoon to a money go round industry with high ticket prices and wages for the players.

personally i couldnt afford £25 + to watch 2 teams kick a ball about for a hour and a half nor would i pay it i remember the days of going to see my home team doncaster rovers and being able to get in for a couple of quid with your dole card a fiver if you where employed to stand in the cowshed end how things change.
Tell me about it. :(

I paid £760 for a season ticket and am being forced to buy all home cup game tkts as well.

I'm expecting them to be wearing masks and a stripey jumper when i go to my 1st game of the season next sunday. :mad:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

[quote=abbey;674117]Tell me about it.

I paid £760 for a season ticket and am being forced to buy all home cup game tkts as well.

I'm expecting them to be wearing masks and a stripey jumper when i go to my 1st game of the season next sunday. :mad:

boring:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

i mean its a shame abot leads what a great club reduced to this ,i just hope they bounce back up where threy belong :-6

Return to “Sports”