Minnesota Vikings

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
K.Snyder

Minnesota Vikings

Post by K.Snyder »

Nomad;1273261 wrote: Any given Sunday my friend.

Except when the Bengals play! :yh_rotfl
Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

Seasons over. Vikings suck.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

You won your division and your in the playoffs have faith. :-6 Two more weeks to go Charges and Viking are dead even now. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

K.Snyder

Minnesota Vikings

Post by K.Snyder »

Nomad;1274768 wrote: Seasons over. Vikings suck.

I thought Carolina would give you a good run...

Meanwhile, I'm sickened by Cincy's loss to San Diego...

We have some absolute Pro Bowl players but we also have some inexperienced rookies...AKA: Typical 8-8 team...I do have extreme optimism for the future...We just need to see these rooks get better sooner than our Pro Bowlers will be leaving...

I honestly think if we keep this team in tact we'll have a more than legitimate chance in winning the Super Bowl in the next 3 years. Not quite there this year but hey anything can happen in the playoffs.

Next year I think Cincy will be a FORCE! Larry Johnson firing on all cylinders and Cedric Benson being our 3rd down RB. Anytime you have a good running game opens up the passing game and with Carson Palmer and Ochocinco any team would be reduced to wetting themselves!

I'm amazed our defense is ranked 1st(Or was I believe) in rush defense.

Like I said, if we keep all of our players Cincy will be great in the near future!

Here's to slipping into the playoffs
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

Cincy is a good team it was a great game to watch could have gone either way we are just on a roll. :-6:-6 The Chargers this year are finally all in.Yes we have had some major injuries but as a team they are HOT..!!

You have some great players Chad Ochocinco is one fast runner.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

K.Snyder

Minnesota Vikings

Post by K.Snyder »

CARLA;1274979 wrote: Cincy is a good team it was a great game to watch could have gone either way we are just on a roll. :-6:-6 The Chargers this year are finally all in.Yes we have had some major injuries but as a team they are HOT..!!

You have some great players Chad Ochocinco is one fast runner.

Chad has the potential of being the best wide receiver in the history of the game

His antics overshadow his talent though

He has the best hands in the NFL by landslide
K.Snyder

Minnesota Vikings

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;1274992 wrote: He has the best hands in the NFL by landslide

Make that "hand"...

YouTube - Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson's One Handed TD Catch Vs. Browns
Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;1274773 wrote: You won your division and your in the playoffs have faith. :-6 Two more weeks to go Charges and Viking are dead even now. :D

We couldnt beat a B squad high school team comprised of stoners, nerds, retards and delinquents.

YouTube - BB KING The Thrill is Gone Live '91 (Awesome)
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

Harsh words Nomie pretty much how I felt about the Chargers at the beginning of the season. Now look at them making me eat my words. ;)

[QUOTE]We couldnt beat a B squad high school team comprised of stoners, nerds, retards and delinquents.

[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;1275158 wrote: Harsh words Nomie pretty much how I felt about the Chargers at the beginning of the season. Now look at them making me eat my words. ;)

We cant hang with the big boys. Ill be pulling for SD right after we implode in the 1st playoff game.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl you never know what might happen we could be playing you in the Super Bowl. I don't want to get my hopes to high either but this group of players is something special. :-6

[QUOTE]We cant hang with the big boys. Ill be pulling for SD right after we implode in the 1st playoff game.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

YouTube - Vikings suck too!
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Minnesota Vikings

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1275152 wrote: We couldnt beat a B squad high school team comprised of stoners, nerds, retards and delinquents.

YouTube - BB KING The Thrill is Gone Live '91 (Awesome)

Hell, you can't beat my bears...:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

Minnesota Vikings

Post by K.Snyder »

I'd sincerely rather see my team rest their players when they are secured in the playoffs...
Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1276899 wrote: Hell, you can't beat my bears...:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:wah::yh_rotfl:-5:wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

It was a great game to watch back and forth till the bitter end. As Farve stated "if we keep playing like this we won't last long in the playoffs". :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

flopstock

Minnesota Vikings

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1276965 wrote: It was a great game to watch back and forth till the bitter end. As Farve stated "if we keep playing like this we won't last long in the playoffs". :(

Only game I sat and watched this year. Figured I should make sure they felt the love and support that will be theirs for the price of just a little effort next year.... look what they delivered.:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

I hope cry baby Cutler has found a home becauise I really don't like the kid a whiner.. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

flopstock

Minnesota Vikings

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1277010 wrote: I hope cry baby Cutler has found a home becauise I really do like the kid a whiner.. ;)

I almost missed it. Then I stayed because I thought farve was taking out his teeth on national tv, but apparently it was just a guard.. :wah:

I guess Cutler is a big fan of farve :rolleyes:

CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

Farve is a legend these young kids could learn a ton from him. He made that a game last night it was fun to watch. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

SD is the most dangerous team in the NFL right now.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

:D Yes we are and I hope we stay that way right into the Super Bowl. This group of players are very talented and Rivers is on his game.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Patsy Warnick

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Vikings 44 Giants 0

This isn't even a game.

MN had to win this game - or they could've lost their seat in the NFC

your having a good year.

Patsy
chonsigirl

Minnesota Vikings

Post by chonsigirl »

My poor husband just put on the Redskins game.....I better find a chore to do upstairs........:wah:
Nomad

Minnesota Vikings

Post by Nomad »

purple & gold

crush destroy defeat !

I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Minnesota Vikings

Post by CARLA »

I hope so Nomie what the VIKINGS to go all the way.. :-6:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Return to “Sports”