gmail: is 0800-086-8676 phone number to contact gmail email helpline Support technica

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
scottandrew663

gmail: is 0800-086-8676 phone number to contact gmail email helpline Support technica

Post by scottandrew663 »

What on earth do I do?

Monday

Midday, a spam email was sent from my account to all my contacts. I could still log on, see my emails and send new emails but no incoming mails were reaching my mail box. Asked a quesiton on Gmail Answers forum, but got a useless response

Tuesday, by 2pm my account was suspended completely, I can;t log in? I can't reset my password? there is on line form to fill out to contact customer care, I filled it out, but no one has responded.

Wednesday, still can't log in to my account, filled out the form again, but again no response

Thursday, still can't log in to my account - 8 years of emails lost. Lots of security and privacy concerns. Tried phoning Gmail, but the london number[Removed]is for billing enquiries and you need a credit card, I don't pay for any services from Gmail, and this is not a billing enquiry.

HOW DO YOU CONTACT GMAIL, and I don;t mean an online form, I have done all that, I mean telephone and speak to a person, or LIVE CHAT with a human not a "Bot"

So I want to ask what is Genuine Gmail Phone Number For United Kingdom, is 0800 086 8676 Gmail Contact Phone Number UK

Thanks
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Chances are you've picked up a virus. You need to check your Programs & Features, uninstall anything suspicious then download a decent cleaner, such as SpyBot & run a scan.

As far as not being able to use your gmail - that'll probably reset itself after a while. Mind you, you'd be better off using a real email address, such as the one supplied by your Internet Service Provider. The Freebie ones are notoriously insecure & a Godsend for spammers.

Return to “Science Technology Videos”