Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Hi everyone, I want to ask you if anyone has ever seen an unidentified flying object? I want to know about their appearance, do they really exist and anything more that would be related to them. So, if anyone has any info on them, kindly share
abbey

Post by abbey »

I thought I saw one last week at football but it was a helicopter.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Dunno where you're from, Calvin, but I understand the highest number of people who have personally experienced the vision of UFOs, been anally probed, abducted by aliens and all that jazz, come from New Mexico, USA. This is unsupported hearsay of course. I've been in NM myself. It's a great State. I saw lots of cactuses, a few rattlers, some snow and some awesome stylish artwork - but not a single unidentified flying object... so who knows??!!! Maybe you've been watching too much Dr Who???? :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Salvador

Post by Salvador »

The same here, it is indeed hard to say about their existence. There have been many discussions on this topic and it still goes on. There have been sightings on them and it has been reported on various places. For more information, you can browse the sources that hold information for them; one which I recently visited link which had good material on them.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Thanks Salvador, but I think I'll just carry on playing my Gameboy... pam smiles and flutters her green feelers :sneaky:

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I have never seen an ufo with my naked undressed eye in all my life.
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

have not seem a ufo

but have read post by jimbo ......make sense he is a alien
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Odie

Post by Odie »

saw one in my backyard this summer, aliens were everywhere.

they used the pool for the night, and left.

here they are.

Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1065095 wrote: saw one in my backyard this summer, aliens were everywhere.

they used the pool for the night, and left.

I'm up to here with UFO's!!!!!

They land in my garden every night, frighten the shyte out of my cats, drink all my tea, take my food, and i even caught one having a kip in my bed. It's just not on.

They can't even speak properly so we don't know what they are on about, they just point to the sky alot and say 'Invasion'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1065104 wrote: I'm up to here with UFO's!!!!!

They land in my garden every night, frighten the shyte out of my cats, drink all my tea, take my food, and i even caught one having a kip in my bed. It's just not on.

They can't even speak properly so we don't know what they are on about, they just point to the sky alot and say 'Invasion'.

- when mine were swimming in the pool, there were green lights everywhere!

one of them actually had a damn campfire, have no idea what it was cooking, but it stunk up the entire neighbourhood!

your poor cat! he must learn to fight back!

these aliens just have no damn respect for my private property!

they ate my flowers!

I have had enough!

I mean really, who do they think they are?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1065148 wrote: - when mine were swimming in the pool, there were green lights everywhere!

one of them actually had a damn campfire, have no idea what it was cooking, but it stunk up the entire neighbourhood!

your poor cat! he must learn to fight back!

these aliens just have no damn respect for my private property!

they ate my flowers!

I have had enough!

I mean really, who do they think they are?

Well, if I'd been there when they were using your swimming pool, I'd have got them to show me how to have a campfire in a swimming pool.:thinking::wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1065192 wrote: Well, if I'd been there when they were using your swimming pool, I'd have got them to show me how to have a campfire in a swimming pool.:thinking::wah:

darn things used up the entire back yard.......their campfire was on the grass, not to intelligent for sure!:yh_rotfl

and they don't swim......they float!....green glowing lights around the pool!:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1065089 wrote: I have never seen an ufo with my naked undressed eye in all my life.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

OVNI

:yh_alien

Odie

Post by Odie »

you know what they want eh?:sneaky:

they are now breeding in Oscar's house!:-5

she will have to call alien-busters!:D
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1065788 wrote: you know what they want eh?:sneaky:

they are now breeding in Oscar's house!:-5

she will have to call alien-busters!:D

I called alien busters but they they don't run a 24 hour service. What bloody good is that??? It's night time when the buggers come here. 'Nanu Nanu' all night long, I'm sick of it. Bloody green lights glowing all night making crop circles upsetting local farmers.

The government did promise that they were going to eliminate aliens but they haven't yet in my neighbourhood. I would't mind if they paid tax but they're exempt because their spaceship doesn't take up prime time estate. It just hovers, humming away like a generator. You know what it's like with alien invasion?? Same old story, one minute there's 2 of them, next thing they've smuggled their bloody family in. I was saving a nice bit of beef for Mr Oscar's sunday dinner and the buggers have stolen it out the fridge again. And what's with those pointee ears???

I'm just going to take my medication now. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

sounds like an immigration problem now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1065825 wrote: sounds like an immigration problem now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Next we'll be giving them housing benifit and free milk tokens :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1065830 wrote: Next we'll be giving them housing benifit and free milk tokens :yh_rotfl

and free food, t.v's, widescreen of course, MY converter!:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1065833 wrote: and free food, t.v's, widescreen of course, MY converter!:yh_rotfl

I don't know about Canadian aliens but how do we tell male from female?? British aliens seem to have no private parts. I've not seen them give birth, I just get up in the morning and find they have bred in the night. :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1065839 wrote: I don't know about Canadian aliens but how do we tell male from female?? British aliens seem to have no private parts. I've not seen them give birth, I just get up in the morning and find they have bred in the night. :wah:

well mine sound the same as yours, glowing green, taking what they want, but they also carry this sign with them.......which I did find odd!

Oscar Namechange

Odie;1065846 wrote: well mine sound the same as yours, glowing green, taking what they want, but they also carry this sign with them.......which I did find odd!

:yh_rotfl One of ours was seen carrying a sign with 'vote Gordon Brown' on it.

Do yours have scales??

Return to “Science Technology Videos”