the world should be mocking

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

i have just made a cup of tea and being the clumsey big foot yeti clone that i am i spilled it all over the wooden floor stuff ,i had two cups of tea in my hands and i thought er er drat thats it , but i just put my big foot on it in my sports socks and wiped it up no mess no bending most of all no nagging she never noticed then i thought why oh why dont they just make a sock shaped mop thing you just put on your foot to clean the floors with , i am really give it some thought for those of us with bad backs or knees what an idea, and i shall call them ....MOCKS you know mops socks :D and if you wanted to get the kids to help out you could put little wheels on them like that training shoe things they all seem to have now they just wizz past you in the supermarket like little robots and we could call them MEELEYS you know mops heeleys ,stop me if i'm getting carried away but what do you think :)





oh sorry about the title but would you really of read this post if i put jims invention ... i thought not :o
User avatar
buttercup
Posts: 6178
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:12 am

the world should be mocking

Post by buttercup »

I think you've finally found the way to make your millions, you should patent it & take it to the dragons den :D
Tater Tazz
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Tater Tazz »

great idea!!:D
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

buttercup;552546 wrote: I think you've finally found the way to make your millions, you should patent it & take it to the dragons den :D




oh i get the joke now you and tazz are MOCKING me :-5 :-5
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

Jim - didn't you realise that it is?



Or is that just me mocking you:confused: :sneaky:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

the world should be mocking

Post by RedGlitter »

Jimbo, in my mail order catalog there is a pair of "dustmop slippers." Really! You slip them on and walk around on your floors. They are plaid scuffs with gray mop fringe sewn around them. What size will you take? :-6
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

RedGlitter;552652 wrote: Jimbo, in my mail order catalog there is a pair of "dustmop slippers." Really! You slip them on and walk around on your floors. They are plaid scuffs with gray mop fringe sewn around them. What size will you take? :-6


nooooo say it aint so



but i have done drawings and made prototypes and everything :( :(
Red
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:31 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Red »

:wah: mocks...:wah:
celina12
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:52 am

the world should be mocking

Post by celina12 »

lol :wah:
User avatar
Lon
Posts: 9476
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:38 pm

the world should be mocking

Post by Lon »

jimbo;552544 wrote: i have just made a cup of tea and being the clumsey big foot yeti clone that i am i spilled it all over the wooden floor stuff ,i had two cups of tea in my hands and i thought er er drat thats it , but i just put my big foot on it in my sports socks and wiped it up no mess no bending most of all no nagging she never noticed then i thought why oh why dont they just make a sock shaped mop thing you just put on your foot to clean the floors with , i am really give it some thought for those of us with bad backs or knees what an idea, and i shall call them ....MOCKS you know mops socks :D and if you wanted to get the kids to help out you could put little wheels on them like that training shoe things they all seem to have now they just wizz past you in the supermarket like little robots and we could call them MEELEYS you know mops heeleys ,stop me if i'm getting carried away but what do you think :)

I hate to see Walmart or any big corporation take the rap for what is not really their problem. Under our economic system, they are free to offer jobs at a particular pay scale, individuals are free to accept or reject those positions. No one holds a gun to their head. Just because Walmart may be the only employer in a particular town doesn't make it Walmart's problem. What if there was no Walmart at all? We would be going to ole Mom & Pop's

store and paying 50% more for merchandise, and oh, Mom & Pop would probably be paying their employees minimum wage as well, WITH NO BENEFITS.



oh sorry about the title but would you really of read this post if i put jims invention ... i thought not :o


Oh Boy----------I can sure relate to this one. I wear thick white athletic socks around the house and just a bit ago spilt some red wine (on tile). Swish swash all gone, much to my wife's chagrin. The stain is on the sole so no problem. I think you have a marketable idea. Go for it.
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

i thought it was a good idea ,but i'm not sure if you guys are mocking me:wah::wah:
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

the world should be mocking

Post by zinkyusa »

Jimbo, we admire your efforts. While this first attempt of yours may not quite work out I thought I would post an example of success that may inspire you to continue on your path. Enjoy my brother::wah:



Penile Volumetric Measuring Device

Monday, December 11, 2006, 8:00:00 PM



Penis size: For too long (puns are inevitable when discussing the subject), it has escaped the rigorous analysis of modern science and has been left prone to self-serving exaggeration. Thankfully, one fearless inventor has arrived to clear the field of biased pseudoscience:

"Throughout history, there has been discussion and focus on the human male sex organ. Generally, having a large penis is seen as more masculine and manly than having a small penis. Well-endowed male pornography stars are looked at by many with admiration and envy due to the size of their penis."

"there is a remarkable lack of convenient and accurate methods for measuring the penis. Most men merely take a ruler and measure the size of their penis in inches. However, to adequately describe the size of a penis the length alone is not enough. Nor is it enough to know the diameter at an arbitrary point. The penis is not shaped like a true cylinder, but rather it has a more complicated shape. Therefore, a method for measuring the size of a penis needs to account for the unusual shape and size of the human penis."

In the short 22 centuries since Archimedes first shouted Eureka from his bathtub, inventor Jason Turner has applied the same techniques of fluid displacement to accurately measure the one-eyed trouser snake.

Of course, scientific breakthroughs can often be met with fierce resistance: Knowledge is power, but the truth, if small enough, can hurt.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

zinkyusa;592311 wrote: Jimbo, we admire your efforts. While this first attempt of yours may not quite work out I thought I would post an example of success that may inspire you to continue on your path. Enjoy my brother::wah:





Penile Volumetric Measuring Device

Monday, December 11, 2006, 8:00:00 PM





Penis size: For too long (puns are inevitable when discussing the subject), it has escaped the rigorous analysis of modern science and has been left prone to self-serving exaggeration. Thankfully, one fearless inventor has arrived to clear the field of biased pseudoscience:



"Throughout history, there has been discussion and focus on the human male sex organ. Generally, having a large penis is seen as more masculine and manly than having a small penis. Well-endowed male pornography stars are looked at by many with admiration and envy due to the size of their penis."



"there is a remarkable lack of convenient and accurate methods for measuring the penis. Most men merely take a ruler and measure the size of their penis in inches. However, to adequately describe the size of a penis the length alone is not enough. Nor is it enough to know the diameter at an arbitrary point. The penis is not shaped like a true cylinder, but rather it has a more complicated shape. Therefore, a method for measuring the size of a penis needs to account for the unusual shape and size of the human penis."



In the short 22 centuries since Archimedes first shouted Eureka from his bathtub, inventor Jason Turner has applied the same techniques of fluid displacement to accurately measure the one-eyed trouser snake.



Of course, scientific breakthroughs can often be met with fierce resistance: Knowledge is power, but the truth, if small enough, can hurt.


BUDDY SIZE DONT REALLY MATTER AT ALL ,the first time suzy saw me naked she laughed and said just who do you think your gona satisfy with that , i just laughed and said to be honest the only one that really matters .... me :wah: :wah:
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

jimbo;592313 wrote: BUDDY SIZE DONT REALLY MATTER AT ALL ,the first time suzy saw me naked she laughed and said just who do you think your gona satisfy with that , i just laughed and said to be honest the only one that really matters .... me :wah: :wah:


Jimbo, I hate to be the one that breaks it to you but those tears of Suzy's weren't from laughing, it was sheer disappointment!:sneaky:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

Oh, and size does matter:sneaky:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

the world should be mocking

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Funny that we go from talking about socks mopping up spills, to size of "things" that can spill into a sock :lips:

Jimbo...LOVE the idea...I already use it with old rags though...I'm not a big fan of mops...I am a "get on my hands and knees and scrub" kinda girl...but this 'ole mare ain't what she used to be...so I use old rags and spray ALL the time...and the 'ole swipe it with the foot works great....



Size does matter...btw.....and that doesn't mean BIG size is best...cause imo...it aint....just thought I'd share, back to regular scheduled program.....:p :D
Richard Bell
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:56 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Richard Bell »

jimbo;552544 wrote: i have just made a cup of tea and being the clumsey big foot yeti clone that i am i spilled it all over the wooden floor


Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo...

NEVER disparage your proud Yeti heritage !!!

From The Church Of The Subgenius, Pamphlet # 1 :

Slack-filled young men and women of Yeti descent who are spread, SEEMINGLY randomly, throughout the breakthinking world... but are bent on breaching all Earthly human political and cultural barriers with the searing nonhuman truth of the Word of "Bob": J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, that LIVING GOD WHO WALKS THIS PLANET EARTH IN HUCKSTER'S SHOES




The very fact that you came up with a brilliant invention in the face of adversity is testament to your superiority over the humans (or "pinks" as they are known to the SubGenii).
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

Richard Bell;592471 wrote: Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo...



NEVER disparage your proud Yeti heritage !!!



From The Church Of The Subgenius, Pamphlet # 1 :







The very fact that you came up with a brilliant invention in the face of adversity is testament to your superiority over the humans (or "pinks" as they are known to the SubGenii).


thanks buddy i feel proud now :wah: :wah:
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

Imladris;592371 wrote: Oh, and size does matter:sneaky:


hey immy ,sometimes my friend its not the size of the organ thats the problem its the size of the cathedral its playing in :wah: :wah:
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

jimbo;592516 wrote: hey immy ,sometimes my friend its not the size of the organ thats the problem its the size of the cathedral its playing in :wah: :wah:


That reminds me of something so yucky I'll have to pm you!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

the world should be mocking

Post by zinkyusa »

Imladris;592572 wrote: That reminds me of something so yucky I'll have to pm you!


ew ew tell me too:yh_pray
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

the world should be mocking

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Yeah, Immy....whispering isn't nice....'specially when it's not to ME!!
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

right then you asked for if you don't like it, tough.



A friend (not me!!) had her 2nd child, when she got her first period afterwards tried to use a tampon, but it just fell out (didn't even touch the sides)





Soooo, size matters!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

the world should be mocking

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Imladris;592578 wrote: right then you asked for if you don't like it, tough.



A friend (not me!!) had her 2nd child, when she got her first period afterwards tried to use a tampon, but it just fell out (didn't even touch the sides)





Soooo, size matters!!


Oh, yeah that was gross!! Why did you post that???









:wah: kiddin' wif ya!!:p
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

WonderWendy3;592579 wrote: Oh, yeah that was gross!! Why did you post that???



















:wah: kiddin' wif ya!!:p


NOT MY FAULT!!!!



Voyeurs, all of you!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

the world should be mocking

Post by zinkyusa »

:yh_sick
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Carl44
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Carl44 »

Imladris;592578 wrote: right then you asked for if you don't like it, tough.



A friend (not me!!) had her 2nd child, when she got her first period afterwards tried to use a tampon, but it just fell out (didn't even touch the sides)





Soooo, size matters!!


maybe that explains those red sheep by the motorway :wah: :wah:



er immy thays a naughty post :D :D
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Imladris »

jimbo;593037 wrote: maybe that explains those red sheep by the motorway :wah: :wah:



er immy thays a naughty post :D :D


Well, it's not my fault - they made me do it!!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
User avatar
Chezzie
Posts: 14615
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Chezzie »

jimbo;1096876 wrote: nah she was just going through a difficult period :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Grammar Teacher:

Do you know the importance of a period?

Kid:

Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

the world should be mocking

Post by Oscar Namechange »

redglitter;552652 wrote: jimbo, in my mail order catalog there is a pair of "dustmop slippers." really! You slip them on and walk around on your floors. They are plaid scuffs with gray mop fringe sewn around them. What size will you take? :-6


bigfoot
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Science Technology Videos”