The end of vauxhall?

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

The end of vauxhall?

Post by gmc »

Don't bother reading further – Vauxhall is dead | The Independent

I admit it I once owned a vectra I've never been so pleased to get rid of a car. Can't say I'm sorry. had a daewoo as well that was better but such old technology GM are one of those car companies that thiun ks the world owes them a living.

Was at the lakalend motor museum last week it's amazing hiow much cars have progressed since the seventies the poriginal cortina may be a slassic but the one from the seventies?
Bruv

The end of vauxhall?

Post by Bruv »

Cumbria ?

You dare devil you.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

The end of vauxhall?

Post by spot »

I had a Mark I Cavalier for a couple of years, it was terrifying to drive, strayed all over the road, the weight distribution was completely unbalanced. I'd not have another Vauxhall car if they were given away with boxes of cereal.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

The end of vauxhall?

Post by gmc »

Bruv;1506678 wrote: Cumbria ?

You dare devil you.

making the most of it before ukip get round to putting up border posts and I need a passport to get to england.

Return to “United Kingdom”