Tony Blair seeks Brexit return

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Tony Blair seeks Brexit return ... and he's bringing Jim Murphy with him (From The National)

:-5:-5:-5:-5
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

gmc;1502910 wrote: Tony Blair seeks Brexit return ... and he's bringing Jim Murphy with him (From The National)

:-5:-5:-5:-5

Nutter!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Wont let me read it. What does it say?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
gmc

Post by gmc »

magentaflame;1502953 wrote: Wont let me read it. What does it say?

JUST when it seemed the season of political madness had reached its peak, it has been confirmed that Tony Blair is looking for a new London headquarters for an organisation determined to influence Britain’s Brexit policy.

Just four months after the former Prime Minister suffered near-universal condemnation following the Chilcot Report savaging him for the Iraq War, and nine years after he left Downing Street and the Commons, Blair is looking for a way back into Westminster politics.

And to make matters more surreal he is bringing with him the Labour Party’s former leader in Scotland, Jim Murphy. Some sources go further and suggest former Chancellor George Osborne may also be involved and that Blair will meet Theresa May soon.

A Sunday newspaper yesterday claimed Blair had “held talks” with Osborne on Brexit. It also quoted a source saying that Blair thinks Prime Minister May is “a total lightweight” and Jeremy Corbyn is “a nutter” .

It's a local scottish newspaper maybe that's why you can't get access except there are an awful lot of expat scots in australia so I would hav thought it was a prime market for them.

try this

Eurosceptics welcome Tony Blair's political comeback and Brexit intervention 

Tony blair is toxic and doesn't understand why he is.

Return to “United Kingdom”