Ray Mears slams bear grylls

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thing.html

Quite right the man's a tosser. Haven't watched any of his programmes since he did one set in the cairngoirms. Instead of shoping actiual survival techniques like building snowholes, navigating in a whiteout and the like he found a dead deer and suggested crawling inside the carcase as if there arte dozens of such things lying around. What made it really silly was you could see the coire cas car park behind him he'd barely left it.
Momus

Post by Momus »

The Daily Mail.?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Momus;1501768 wrote: The Daily Mail.?

They even reported Theresa May was PM..........bah!!!
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

It's what the Daily Mail is very good at. Giving us a headline and an article that barely resemble each other. Ray Mears is just saying that what Grylls does is purely for entertainment purposes rather than the educational stuff that he does. Both have something to offer and we can always turn over if its not working for us, like I do as soon as I hear the theme tune to The Jeremy Kyle Show. Now there's a REAL tosser
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc

Post by gmc »

Momus;1501768 wrote: The Daily Mail.?

Yes I read the daily mail, or bits of it rather, online. You need to cross reference to find out what is going on. Mind you doing so is getting a bit depresing nowadays.

Return to “United Kingdom”