Something you won't find in the daily mail

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Opposition day debate

Labour blasted by SNP for Trident debate no-show - The Scotsman

We're skint, cuts all round constantkly being told there is no money for anything yet we can still contemoplete spending 100billion to replace trident. No wonder they don't want to mention it in the mainstream media. If we launched all our missiles it would render the planet uninhabitable never mind anyone elses being launched. Let's end the problems with islamic terrorism in the middle east - nuke them.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It's often very Interesting to check out how many MP's bothered showing up for Important debates. I am still furious about the amount who were absent or abstained from voting on the labeling of Halal meat. Then compare It to the packed house when they debate Mp's expenses. It makes a mockery of everything.

I wrote to every MP who was absent on the Halal debate... got many replies also.... probably written by their lackey's but the excuses were priceless. You should do the same.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

Oscar Namechange;1472086 wrote: It's often very Interesting to check out how many MP's bothered showing up for Important debates. I am still furious about the amount who were absent or abstained from voting on the labeling of Halal meat. Then compare It to the packed house when they debate Mp's expenses. It makes a mockery of everything.

I wrote to every MP who was absent on the Halal debate... got many replies also.... probably written by their lackey's but the excuses were priceless. You should do the same.

No need there is an election soon. Labour standing hand in hand with the tories during the referendum debate and the rather quick renaging on all promises (remember the three leaders pledging to keep their word and gordon brown giving his personal guarantee) may well have serious consequences for them.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1472109 wrote: No need there is an election soon. Labour standing hand in hand with the tories during the referendum debate and the rather quick renaging on all promises (remember the three leaders pledging to keep their word and gordon brown giving his personal guarantee) may well have serious consequences for them.

True ... It's going to get vicious. Have to agree with you that Labour will be decimated In Scotland,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

i agree with the snp & p.c the only nuclear deterent we should have is one

capable of destroying any meteorites and astroids that threaten our planet.

Return to “United Kingdom”