well colour me hypocrite

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

well colour me hypocrite

Post by gmc »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ukip fury as Nigel Farage forms EU political party to secure £1.5m funding | Daily Mail Online

Course he also accepts his eu salary and expenses no doubt he will be refunding all that to the british taxpayer.
Bruv

well colour me hypocrite

Post by Bruv »

Did you happen to see "Steph and Dom meet Nigel Farage" Channel 4 last night ?

I was the most hilarious TV I have seen for ages, well worth a look whatever your political leanings.

It seems he is almost skint, has only one testicle after cancer as a young man, would rather be a doer than a Leader, and lots more in the half hour show.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AA grumpy

well colour me hypocrite

Post by AA grumpy »

take the money nigel and use it to put the uk back on the map and free us from the EU monster
gmc

well colour me hypocrite

Post by gmc »

AA grumpy;1469450 wrote: take the money nigel and use it to put the uk back on the map and free us from the EU monster

Yeah let's get him to completely destroy the country. Do we really want all those ageing expat brits coming back here and bankrupting out health service?

I'm not worried though ukip get in a second scottish referendum is a dead cert with a yes vote this time and you are on your own. Don't expect us to bail to bail you out.

Not once has he outlined how Britian would continue to trade outside the EU or what will happen to all the expat britis who work in europe. The man's a tosser and a liar.

Return to “United Kingdom”