British politics reach new comedy high

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

'I have been a complete fool', admits Tory minister Brooks Newmark after being forced to quit for sending explicit photos of himself in his Paisley pyjamas | Daily Mail Online

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

He has been a strong supporter of tough military action in Syria and met Syria's President Bashar al-Assad several times up until 2011, when the current crisis there began.

Last year, he travelled to meet Syrian rebel leaders before condemning Labour for blocking military action by the UK against al-Assad for using chemical weapons.

These freedom fighters he wanted to support are the same heroic freedom fighters now renamed as isil he wants to bomb. Couldn't make it up could you.

I was wrong you know, I reckoned it would take a week for the coalition to go back on their promises to the scottish electorate it only took to the friday morning.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1465204 wrote: 'I have been a complete fool', admits Tory minister Brooks Newmark after being forced to quit for sending explicit photos of himself in his Paisley pyjamas | Daily Mail Online

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

He has been a strong supporter of tough military action in Syria and met Syria's President Bashar al-Assad several times up until 2011, when the current crisis there began.

These freedom fighters he wanted to support are the same heroic freedom fighters now renamed as isil he wants to bomb. Couldn't make it up could you.

I was wrong you know, I reckoned it would take a week for the coalition to go back on their promises to the scottish electorate it only took to the friday morning.

Exposed himself and sent It to the wrong e mail address ????

Not very bright In the Tory party are they?

Did you find another Daily Mail on the number 48 bus Auld Yin ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

Oscar Namechange;1465214 wrote: Exposed himself and sent It to the wrong e mail address ????

Not very bright In the Tory party are they?

Did you find another Daily Mail on the number 48 bus Auld Yin ?

That's rich coming from the BNP. Rather looks like ukip are stealing your ideas and making headway. The green party and respecrt have more MP's than UKIP, they have more councillors mehinks there is an imbalance in the amount of coverage farage gets. Maybeing a beer swilling toff is the way to get on in politics.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1465223 wrote: That's rich coming from the BNP. Rather looks like ukip are stealing your ideas and making headway. The green party and respecrt have more MP's than UKIP, they have more councillors mehinks there is an imbalance in the amount of coverage farage gets. Maybeing a beer swilling toff is the way to get on in politics.

You hit the nail on the head... It's all about exposure In the media and Nigel Is flavour of the year. Being a beer swilling toff didn't pull off for William Hague though did It ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

Oscar Namechange;1465224 wrote: You hit the nail on the head... It's all about exposure In the media and Nigel Is flavour of the year. Being a beer swilling toff didn't pull off for William Hague though did It ?

Not quite a toff don't you know old boy - went to a grammar school and was born in rotherham, poor lad still sounds as if he comes from yorkshire.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Not exactly John Profumo & Christine Keeler, now is it? Not even Anthony Weiner worthy.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

British PM 'kicking himself' after saying Queen purred at Scotland vote

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “United Kingdom”