Baroness Warsi quits

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Sayeeda Warsi, who is Senior Minister of State at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Minister for Faith and Communities at the Department for Communities and Local Government, said that she can "no longer support Government policy on Gaza".

Like or loathe her, you cannot knock her for her stand.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by gmc »

Came across this which i found entertaining.

Russell Brand Vs Sean Hannity: Comedian Reacts To YouTube Trolls

Can't make up my mind about russell brand, don't find him that funny but he is good in debate.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

gmc;1461491 wrote: Came across this which i found entertaining.

Russell Brand Vs Sean Hannity: Comedian Reacts To YouTube Trolls

Can't make up my mind about russell brand, don't find him that funny but he is good in debate.

Really strange that this crisis is "Entertaining" and that these 'pundits' 'celebrities' or whatever they are, come across as entertainment, scoring points from the luxury of their plush studio, before 'segwaying' into the titbit for their viewers delight.

Russel Brand, if you can get over strangenesss and misconceptions and the irritating delivery, talks a lot of sense in a knowledgable way......I like him.
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

I'm afraid Russel Brand irritates me so much that I switch off after a few seconds - I just can't take his constant whining.

As for Baroness Warsi, I have to admit I don't really know who she is or what it is she stands for. However, regardless of who she is, or what she stands for, I always respect someone who will stand by their principles, whether I agree with them or not.

Mind you, I can't help feeling she might have had a lot more influence if she had not resigned.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1461502 wrote: I'm afraid Russel Brand irritates me so much that I switch off after a few seconds - I just can't take his constant whining.

As for Baroness Warsi, I have to admit I don't really know who she is or what it is she stands for. However, regardless of who she is, or what she stands for, I always respect someone who will stand by their principles, whether I agree with them or not.

Mind you, I can't help feeling she might have had a lot more influence if she had not resigned.

Her resignation has brought her to your attention and to others, at the possible cost of her career.

You ought to listen to the content of the Brand meister rather than the delivery, difficult I know but it might be worth it.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Earlier In the year around March, pressure was being mounted on Cameron by Ministers and back benchers to remove Warsi from office. Her behaviour had again been called Into question, this time for mocking a mock up picture of Cameron and Co In an Eton Mess advert on The Agenda show.

There were certainly rumours that Cameron was going to get rid of her.

Over promoted and Incompetant.

Her time in government was filled with disasters. She repeatedly narrowly avoided being sacked. Her car-crashes mostly came over her attempts to develop what was effectively a parallel set of policies to those of the British government of which she was meant to be part. Word was that she had become increasingly angry after various reshuffles in which it became plain that she would never be given a ministry. She doubtless concocted in her mind various conspiracies as to why this might be, but the reason was single and obvious: she did not have the ability.

Realising that this ambition was to be thwarted, she manoeuvred to turn her position in Cabinet into one which was somehow meant to ‘represent’ Muslims. Purest, as well as dangerous nonsense. Everybody in Cabinet is there to represent everybody in Britain. But Warsi encouraged sectarianism rather than diminishing it. And where she could have used her position to side-line the extremists within Britain’s Muslim communities, she spent more of her time trying to stop people criticising the extremists within Britain’s Muslim communities. She was a notable behind-the-scenes critic of genuine Muslim reformers, in particular.

Baroness Warsi was over-promoted, incapable and incompetent » Spectator Blogs
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by gmc »

Bruv;1461500 wrote: Really strange that this crisis is "Entertaining" and that these 'pundits' 'celebrities' or whatever they are, come across as entertainment, scoring points from the luxury of their plush studio, before 'segwaying' into the titbit for their viewers delight.

Russel Brand, if you can get over strangenesss and misconceptions and the irritating delivery, talks a lot of sense in a knowledgable way......I like him.

Perhaps I was inappropriately facetious, it wasn't the subject matter I found entertaining. If this kind of thing gets people talking and maybe listening to different points of view I amm all in favour.

I find it ironic that that the american christian right that now supports israel are very similar to the christian right that once equally vehemently anti-semitic. I sometimes think the that that support for israel is the result of guilt over their cheerleader activities for hitler and passing laws to prevent jews emigrating to the states in the pre war years.

Religion and politics depressing is it not?
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

Religion & Politics are 2 sides of the same coin. Power & Control.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Earlier In the year around March, pressure was being mounted on Cameron by Ministers and back benchers to remove Warsi from office. Her behaviour had again been called Into question, this time for mocking a mock up picture of Cameron and Co In an Eton Mess advert on The Agenda show.

There were certainly rumours that Cameron was going to get rid of her.

Eton Mess Attack

Warsi made the joke after backing comments made by Michael Gove, the education secretary, who last week attacked the "preposterous" number of Etonians in the prime minister's inner circle.

She told the programme: "Michael was making an incredibly serious point that it can't be right that the 7% of kids who go to independent school end up at the top tables, not just of politics, but banking and law and every other profession, and that what Michael wants to create is a first class, world class state system which means that in future years you will have more pupils from state schools, people like me, around the cabinet table, and in that I fully support Michael Gove."

Good old Gove and Warsi........and I never thought I would ever say that.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

gmc;1461511 wrote: Perhaps I was inappropriately facetious, it wasn't the subject matter I found entertaining. If this kind of thing gets people talking and maybe listening to different points of view I amm all in favour.

I find it ironic that that the american christian right that now supports israel are very similar to the christian right that once equally vehemently anti-semitic. I sometimes think the that that support for israel is the result of guilt over their cheerleader activities for hitler and passing laws to prevent jews emigrating to the states in the pre war years.

Religion and politics depressing is it not?

More a criticism of the format and those that dish it up as News.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

[QUOTE=Bruv;1461403

Like or loathe her, you cannot knock her for her stand.

Her stand ?????

What stand? It stinks.

Why did she hand In her resignation on the same day that that Cameron's policy with the UN and the USA come to fruition and It was the very day they managed to secure a ceasefire and peace talks over Gaza ? Why resign when Cameron had reached the point where he'd actually achieved something?

Then look at her resignation letter In full. She talks of the Gaza attrocities but also went Into great detail about the Cabinet reshuffle and the absence of Ken Clarke and Dominic Grieve.... her most stoic supporters. She also complained how Ministers and seniors are now making decisions In the Foreign Office... So no, It's no stand about Gaza... the rest of her resignation letter clearly shows that.

All she has done, Is time her resignation to co-Incide with Gaza and take the spotlight off the fact that she didn't like the reshuffle and her behaviour on talk shows being called Into question.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

What ???

Another ceasefire ?

How many has that been this week..........and it's only Thursday
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461528 wrote: What ???

Another ceasefire ?

How many has that been this week..........and it's only Thursday

Well excuse me... there was me thinking you wanted a debate on her resignation.

She has ruthlessly manipulated the timing of Gaza to resign knowing her behaviour had yet again been called Into question, Back Benchers calling for Cameron to sack her and the reshuffle that saw her cronies out and decisions In the Foriegn Office now being made by Senior members.

I'm sure you'll come back with another quip so I'll leave you to yourself here.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461529 wrote: Well excuse me... there was me thinking you wanted a debate on her resignation.

She has ruthlessly manipulated the timing of Gaza to resign knowing her behaviour had yet again been called Into question, Back Benchers calling for Cameron to sack her and the reshuffle that saw her cronies out and decisions In the Foriegn Office now being made by Senior members.

I'm sure you'll come back with another quip so I'll leave you to yourself here.

I have read and understand the resignation letter, but obviously my interpretation is a lot different to yours....

Eric Pickles has supported me tirelessly in our work on combating hate crime, challenging anti-Semitism and Islamaphobia [sic] and the pioneering work of celebrating faith in the public sphere. This new found confidence in Government has allowed me to take the very public international lead on religious freedom, specifically on the ever growing crisis of the persecution of Christians.

However, early evidence from the Home Office and others shows that the fallout of the current conflict and the potential for the crisis in Gaza and our response to it becoming a basis for radicalisation could have consequences for us for years to come.From both Eric and William I learnt the art of reconciling passion and idealism with pragmatism and realism, but I always said that long after life in politics I must be able to live with myself for the decisions I took or the decisions I supported. By staying in Government at this time I do not feel I can be sure of that.

As I said "Her Stand"
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461530 wrote: I have read and understand the resignation letter, but obviously my interpretation is a lot different to yours....

As I said "Her Stand" At a time when Cameron has actually achieved more than other world leaders In agreeing a cease fire and peace talks.?

This Is the very moment In time, In her position, she should be sticking around to ensure the very best outcome not resigning..... It stinks as highly as the slimy George Galloway declaring Bradford an Isreal free zone.

George Galloway declares Bradford ‘an Israel-free zone’ and warns away ‘Israeli tourists’ - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

eta... funny how a Muslim In her position Is not jumping up and down at lack of Intervention In Iraq and Syria... hmmmm
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461531 wrote: At a time when Cameron has actually achieved more than other world leaders In agreeing a cease fire and peace talks.?

Please help me find how Cameron managed to swing the ceasefire......I am at a loss to understand.

What has Galloway to do with anything?
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461534 wrote: Please help me find how Cameron managed to swing the ceasefire......I am at a loss to understand.

What has Galloway to do with anything?

David Cameron calls for immediate Gaza ceasefire | Politics | theguardian.com

George Galloway and Warsi... two over promoted egocentrics exploiting the timing of Gaza conflict to serve their own ends.
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

I may be a cynic, but I can't help feeling that the REAL reason for the ceasefires is to allow breathing space in order to rearm.

What Israel should really do is to regularly flood the entire border with earthquake mines (as opposed to missiles), which are made to direct the blast downwards, in order to destroy the tunnels.
LarsMac

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by LarsMac »

Egypt and the other states should allow the Palestinians to emigrate, should they chose to do so.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461537 wrote: David Cameron calls for immediate Gaza ceasefire | Politics | theguardian.com

George Galloway and Warsi... two over promoted egocentrics exploiting the timing of Gaza conflict to serve their own ends.

By the same token.......

Robert Mugabe says the West’s conscience has gone to sleep, accusing them of not doing enough to stop Israel’s military onslaught on Gaza.

I suspect I could have gone for any politician worldwide, Mugabe was just for the craic.

You brought in Galloway, so why not Mugabe ?
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1461538 wrote: I may be a cynic, but I can't help feeling that the REAL reason for the ceasefires is to allow breathing space in order to rearm.

What Israel should really do is to regularly flood the entire border with earthquake mines (as opposed to missiles), which are made to direct the blast downwards, in order to destroy the tunnels.

No need to raze towns to destroy the usefulness of tunnels that encroach onto land you have control over, your own land ?
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

Bruv;1461548 wrote: No need to raze towns to destroy the usefulness of tunnels that encroach onto land you have control over, your own land ?
That's what I'm saying. Just lay the mines. Fire the blast downwards. Collapse all the tunnels. Keep doing it on a regular basis to stop them being re-dug. Simples.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1461551 wrote: That's what I'm saying. Just lay the mines. Fire the blast downwards. Collapse all the tunnels. Keep doing it on a regular basis to stop them being re-dug. Simples.

So we agree their motives are not stopping the building and the use of these tunnels, as they say.......one wonders what they are really up to?
gmc

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by gmc »

No need for anyone to worry. Tony Bair is the middle east peace envoy and he's right with god
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461537 wrote: David Cameron calls for immediate Gaza ceasefire | Politics | theguardian.com

Hey call Dave quick.......the ceasefire's gone pearshape.............seconds after it officially ends.

Guess if any where the damage occurred.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461564 wrote: Hey call Dave quick.......the ceasefire's gone pearshape.............seconds after it officially ends.

Guess if any where the damage occurred.

Pray tell, oh enlightened one ( what with you being at the cutting edge of developments), Why do you think Galloway and Warsi have suddenly taken a ' stance ' on Gaza yet remain suspiciously silent on fellow Muslims In Iraq and Syria ?

Christian leader: ISIS beheading children
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461568 wrote: Pray tell, oh enlightened one ( what with you being at the cutting edge of developments), Why do you think Galloway and Warsi have suddenly taken a ' stance ' on Gaza yet remain suspiciously silent on fellow Muslims In Iraq and Syria ?

Galloway has "Suddenly" taken a stance?

You might think he is a knob, but at least he is consistant.

You forget his meeting Saddam in 94 ?
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461587 wrote: Galloway has "Suddenly" taken a stance?

You might think he is a knob, but at least he is consistant.

You forget his meeting Saddam in 94 ?

Consistency In which parallel universe ?

Consistency of jumping on the Sadam bandwagon In 94 yet failing to make any kind of stance or statement on present day Iraqi with Sunni and Shia Muslims, the very people he was supossed to represent In Bradford, slaughtering each other?

Consistency of once again failing to meet pre-election promises, so much so, that Bradford Muslims complained that once he had gained his Seat, he actually did nothing?

Consistency of knowing there Is not a ward In England where no British man In his right mind would vote for him again and knowing he will never be re-elected In Bradford again, has now thrown his hat Into the ring of London Mayoral elections to court the Muslim vote In London?

Consistency of his Respect Party losing every seat In the elections?

Or the consistency of what George Galloway Is really about by supporting Hamas and declaring Bradford an Israel free zone?

The fact that all along, all Galloways actions have been self serving to promote his own anti-Semitic agenda?
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

Consistent in supporting the enemy.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461589 wrote: Consistency In which parallel universe ?

Consistency of jumping on the Sadam bandwagon In 94 yet failing to make any kind of stance or statement on present day Iraqi with Sunni and Shia Muslims, the very people he was supossed to represent In Bradford, slaughtering each other?

Consistency of once again failing to meet pre-election promises, so much so, that Bradford Muslims complained that once he had gained his Seat, he actually did nothing?

Consistency of knowing there Is not a ward In England where no British man In his right mind would vote for him again and knowing he will never be re-elected In Bradford again, has now thrown his hat Into the ring of London Mayoral elections to court the Muslim vote In London?

Consistency of his Respect Party losing every seat In the elections?

Or the consistency of what George Galloway Is really about by supporting Hamas and declaring Bradford an Israel free zone?

The fact that all along, all Galloways actions have been self serving to promote his own anti-Semitic agenda?

Bloody brilliant.

You managed to deviate from the topic by slipping Galloway into the mix.

You should stand for Parliament.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1461592 wrote: Consistent in supporting the enemy.

The Underdog?
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

FourPart;1461592 wrote: Consistent in supporting the enemy. Exactly !!!

George Galloway reminds me very much of Anjem Choudary. They are both apologists for totalitarianism, both love seeing their faces on TV, both love a good debate, yet neither ever offers any substance. Their debates rarely rise above vulgar ad-homimen attacks and pre-rehearsed clichés. All their bluster only serves to reveal personalities that are utterly engrossed in self-righteousness, egocentrism and a burning desire for popularity. These are, of course, qualities that rarely allow for introspection or an opportunity to see one’s own frailties.

People who view Galloway as a hero end up regretting it. Take it from me, I'm one of them - The Commentator
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461596 wrote: The Underdog?

The Underdog being anyone who opposes Isreal.

I'm not alone In that belief.

This weekend, central London will be filled with people protesting.

The ‘Stop the War coalition’ will be outside the Syrian embassy, chanting against Bashar al-Assad’s slaughter of children after one of the bloodiest weeks in that country’s civil war.

George Galloway will blast ISIS for their horrific campaign of torture and extermination across Iraq and Syria, and condemn their “convert or die” message to Mosul’s Christians.

The NUS, Liberal Democrats and the Green Party will demand action to protect the tens of thousands of Yazidis trapped on a mountain in northern Iraq without food or water.

Except, of course, none of this will happen, because all those I mention will be too busy criticising Israel.

Stop the War have a national demo – against only one side of the conflict, naturally. George Galloway is trying to ban Israeli tourists from Bradford. From the rest, we get the usual melange of boycotts, petitions and rants - including David Ward’s remarkable comment that Galloway hadn’t gone far enough and the whole country should be closed to Israelis.

For a loud political movement, though, you hear remarkably little from any of them about the bloodshed and oppression currently going on in other parts of the Middle East.

What exactly do Arab dictators or Islamist extremists have to do in order to draw the ire of the British anti-Israel Left?

When will the anti-war Left start protesting against ISIS and Assad? | Conservative Home
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

I love the parts with him denying things, with the promise to pay out 1000s of pounds if anyone could prove otherwise, immediately followed by the clips proving his blatant lies.

I wonder if he stood by his promise to make those payments. If not, I'd take him to court for Breach of Promise.
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

I love the parts with him denying things, with the promise to pay out 1000s of pounds if anyone could prove otherwise, immediately followed by the clips proving his blatant lies.

I wonder if he stood by his promise to make those payments. If not, I'd take him to court for Breach of Promise.
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

So lets discuss George Galloway..............carry on.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

FourPart;1461604 wrote: I love the parts with him denying things, with the promise to pay out 1000s of pounds if anyone could prove otherwise, immediately followed by the clips proving his blatant lies.

I wonder if he stood by his promise to make those payments. If not, I'd take him to court for Breach of Promise. I had the thoroughly revolting displeasure of very briefly meeting the odious self promoting egomanic at a rally when he rocked up with the UAF. It was the one time I would have endorsed the EDL boys taking him round the corner and giving him a good drubbing. Of course, he turned the entire rally Into all about ME
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Baroness Warsi's first interview after resignation

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461613 wrote: Baroness Warsi's first interview after resignation

Sounds pretty reasonable to me. It would
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461606 wrote: So lets discuss George Galloway..............carry on.

Ok How about this?

BBC News - Galloway under investigation over Israel remarks

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Sorry, couldn't resist a guffaw
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461619 wrote: Ok How about this?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

It suits you........laughing at your own jokes.

Russia Ukrain death toll 1100 approx.......Trade ban

Israel Gaza death toll 2000 approx...........PC bans discussion

Hilarious.
gmc

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by gmc »

Oscar Namechange;1461601 wrote: Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post

So lets discuss George Galloway..............carry on.

Ok How about this?

[/url]

What is there to investigate about george galloway? He said it he's not likely to deny it. Besides which he is entitled to his opinion no matter how much you disagree with him.

Just fo once I partlally agree with you except the israelis started out as terrorists now their state is. The hamas rockets started in retaliation to israeli actions both sides are in the wrong.

You do realise the noble freedom fighters the west supoprted against assad are dominated by isis. When they defeat the assad fiorces the atrocities follow not that assad is particularly humanitarian the alternative is an awful lot worse. At one point they were wanting tio arm them. Same with iraq the alternatuve to saddam hussein is far worse than he ever was. Best we'd kept out of iraq altigether.

We should look at who is funding all this. If we didn't need the oil saudi arabia would have been invaded not iraq after 911 and their assets sequestrated. We're getting sucked in to a religious war staight out of the dark ages. Islamic fundmentalist are like the christian ones the only way to stop them is to go to war and after you have won prevent them indoctrinating children.
FourPart

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by FourPart »

I love this quote from the article:

We don't even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford even if any of them had thought of doing so.

Surely he can be prosecuted for 'Stirring Up Racial Hatred' (or whatever the legal term may be)? After all, there can be no doubt that he said these things which have no basis other than race, as he has also stated that reasons are apolitical (more like apocalyptical).
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

FourPart;1461625 wrote: I love this quote from the article:

Surely he can be prosecuted for 'Stirring Up Racial Hatred' (or whatever the legal term may be)? After all, there can be no doubt that he said these things which have no basis other than race, as he has also stated that reasons are apolitical (more like apocalyptical).

I remember being told years ago by my Party Chairman to read between the lines of everything Galloway says. He said, dig a little further and you'll find Israel In there somewhere. The man has been clearly anti-semitic for years yet Ironically, It's the ex Party Chairman the media swoop on for allegedly being anti-simitic whilst Galloway has got away with It for years.

I'm pleased he's had this rant because the country can see his true colours. I'll go further... his courting the Muslim vote In elections, I don't believe has anything to do with having Muslim communities here In his best Interests. Look at what's happening that you won't see In National newspapers, ie British Muslims desecrating Jewish grave stones, the latest rise In tensions between radical Muslims and Jews. He courted the Muslim vote, I believe because of nothing more than history of Muslim vs Jews and he'll support anything and any body whoIs anti-simitic like him.

When he stood for Bradford, the highest Muslim community In the country, I doubt he'd never even been there, he certainly lived miles from the ward he was suppossed to represent. Very soon after winning the Seat, Bradford Muslims are complaining he has gone back on his pledges, hasn't been seen for dust and has done nothing. That's why he lost his Seat a few weeks ago and why his Respect Party lost all their Seats. All of them are full of hot air speeches, tired old cliches, while actually doing nothing... as the link I posted earlier agree's with me.

Yes, It Is Inciting Racial Hatred... ask yourself this... If Herr Nick Griffin gave a speech where he called for Yorkshire to be an Israel free zone, how long would It be before he was arrested?

In 2006 after speaking out In the North warning parents of Muslim Grooming gangs operating on estates, he was arrested for Inciting Racial Hatred with Mark Collette. They were both cleared after trial by Jury but all the same arrested. All departments at the time acussed them of stirring up racial hatred but nearly a decade on, the grooming scandal Is a pandemic with police now admitting, over 10,000 children being affected and 54 grooming trials In the process.

Galloways comments are clearly racial. He stands by what he says because he Is arrogant enough to believe he will get away with them. Yet, this Is the hypocrisy that I so despise In our Governments, media and police.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461623 wrote: It suits you........laughing at your own jokes.

Russia Ukrain death toll 1100 approx.......Trade ban

Israel Gaza death toll 2000 approx...........PC bans discussion

Hilarious. Don't twist what Is not there.

I'm laughing at Galloway finally being Investiagted for what we all knew years ago... He Is anti-simitic.

I am not laughing at the Gaza conflict and you know that.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Anyone fancy doing a little more reading on Galloway, let's start here... the vile people on Galloway's campaign trail.

The sick anti-Semites at the heart of Galloway’s band of bigots | Left Foot Forward

George Galloway Storms Out On Israeli Student During Oxford University Debate (VIDEO)

Galloway’s promiscuous embrace of tyrants, support for terrorist groups, and personal nastiness, perfectly captures all that is wrong with parts of the so-called ‘revolutionary Left’. It’s hard to know what lessons Owen Jones thinks the Left should draw from the political career or trajectory of George Galloway – besides it offering an abject example of righteous failure and hypocrisy.

The decline of George Galloway » Spectator Blogs
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461628 wrote: Don't twist what Is not there.

Talking about twisting.......let me remind you what the thread is about..........Baroness Warsi quiting.

Why on earth if you want to slate old George start a thread about him......you know you want to.
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461630 wrote: Talking about twisting.......let me remind you what the thread is about..........Baroness Warsi quiting.

Why on earth if you want to slate old George start a thread about him......you know you want to.

Ok

Let's start with you replying to what I asked yesterday... Why do you think Warsi used the timing of Gaza for her resignation yet remains silent on her fellow Muslims In Iraq and Syria?
Bruv

Baroness Warsi quits

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1461631 wrote: Ok

Let's start with you replying to what I asked yesterday... Why do you think Warsi used the timing of Gaza for her resignation yet remains silent on her fellow Muslims In Iraq and Syria?

I give up. What is the Party line?
Oscar Namechange

Baroness Warsi quits

Bruv;1461633 wrote: I give up. What is the Party line? No real answer to that then ?

I asked a perfectly valid question.

Warsi before her reisgnation was a senior minister of state for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. ( A position Invented for her appointment)

Surely the role of any Foreign Affairs Minister Is to react to all atrocities and genocide?

The woman clearly has only been vocal regarding Gaza and Israel. She has said nothing about The Muslim Brotherhood In Syria nor ISIS executing Christians and each other In Iraq. She has not critisized her Government nor the Cabinet for lack of Intervention In the latter.... why ?

It has nothing to do with Party line which as It happens differs from mine...

Return to “United Kingdom”