State schools isolate non-Muslims

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Schools in Birmingham are illegally segregating pupils, discriminating against non-Muslim students and restricting the GCSE syllabus to “comply with conservative Islamic teaching”, an official report leaked to The Telegraph discloses.

Worrying news?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1452021 wrote: Schools in Birmingham are illegally segregating pupils, discriminating against non-Muslim students and restricting the GCSE syllabus to “comply with conservative Islamic teaching”, an official report leaked to The Telegraph discloses.

Worrying news? It's been going on for years.

Radicals forcing out Head Teachers to enable Islamic teaching In our schools.

Twenty-five Birmingham schools inspected over Islamist 'takeover plot' | UK news | The Guardian
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

Best way would be to do away with religion in schools altogether but that isn't going to happen is it not unless the government is prepared to take on both the catholic church and the Anglican church as well. It's a major opart of the problem in northern Ireland - desegrating the schools would go a long way to end the sectarianism, it's something the majority of the population would actually support (IMO that is) in Scotland that certainly is the case that people ant to see an end to it but we pander to religion despite the fact most people are not active in the churches any more and show little tolerance for the bigotry and hatred they preach.

Return to “United Kingdom”