Farage versus clegg

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Farage versus clegg

Post by gmc »

Any comments anyone?

Funny how they'll debate a fringe party leader with no sitting MP's yet avoids debating with Alex Salmond.
Oscar Namechange

Farage versus clegg

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1450967 wrote: Any comments anyone?

Funny how they'll debate a fringe party leader with no sitting MP's yet avoids debating with Alex Salmond.

Clegg Is fighting for his political career right now. Notice how the other two mainstream parties would not agree to appear?

Farage grabbed the free platform he was offered with both hands.

From the get go, Clegg was on the defensive and Farage the attack and although Farage Is as mad as a box of syphillitic frogs, he made mincemeat of Clegg who got all he deserved.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Farage versus clegg

Post by gmc »

McOscar;1450968 wrote: Clegg Is fighting for his political career right now. Notice how the other two mainstream parties would not agree to appear?

Farage grabbed the free platform he was offered with both hands.

From the get go, Clegg was on the defensive and Farage the attack and although Farage Is as mad as a box of syphillitic frogs, he made mincemeat of Clegg who got all he deserved.

Sadly I'm inclined to agree with you, I don't think farage won based on any kind of logic or common sense but those things donl;t seem to feati=ure in politics any more. The lib dems are dead as a political force IMO, I wouldn't' just blame clegg though the commons MP's went along with the coalition and probably lost all the core support base in the process. They should have made PR a condition of any coalition while they didnlt need the other parties but they needed them. . I'm coming round to voting yes in the referendum, imagine waking up on the 20th of sept and finding cameron is still in charge. Probaly the bst thing for the rest of the UK will be a yes vote - might waken up the electorate.
jones jones

Farage versus clegg

Post by jones jones »

Farage is full of hot air and as for his Beatle like jacket ... Oh my soul!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Return to “United Kingdom”