Tommy Robinson Jailed for 18 months

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson jailed for mortgage fraud | Mail Online

Apparently He's now In fear of Islamic Inmates.

Well, we all knew this was coming.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1445755 wrote: English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson jailed for mortgage fraud | Mail Online

Apparently He's now In fear of Islamic Inmates.

Well, we all knew this was coming.

I didn't see it coming..........but you and I mix in different circles.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1445776 wrote: I didn't see it coming..........but you and I mix in different circles.

Well, we knew about the charges and that It wasn't looking good back In November... Let's rephrase that.... Nick Griffin was laughing his socks off on Facebook In November,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Who cares what tickles ole Nicks funny bone.......the famous bankrupt.....snigger
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1445792 wrote: Who cares what tickles ole Nicks funny bone.......the famous bankrupt.....snigger

But It all falls Into place doesn't It ?

Sudden departure from the EDL around the same time as being charged and being told he's looking at 2 years.... same time as his sudden shift to wanting to preach tolerance.... same time as wanting to understand Islam... same time as he knows he's about to be banged up for two years with radical Muslims...

Say what you like about Griffin... he's never sold out his beliefs for nothing more than sheer snivveling cowardice.

Return to “United Kingdom”