What Is It with people like this ?

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Seriously, I don't get them.

If Karen Downs didn't have enough to contend with... a murdered daughter, a collapsed trial. botched policing and finally news only a few weeks ago that a new Inquiry Is launched, she has to deal with this.

New Zealand man stalks mother of girl who was 'murdered and turned into kebab meat' after becoming obsessed with the case | Mail Online

It happened to me also. One minute you're minding your own business and next you become subject to media attention. Due to that, some people who have never met you In their lives decides you are public property because you have been In the newspapers. One woman drained the very life force out me pestering me every day until I had to get nasty. Another man, I didn't know from Adam seemed to be there every time I left the house and seriously frightened me. Others just wanted to jump on some kind of fame bandwagon. God alone knows what some high profile celebs go through.

Why do they do It ? It was a year before I felt able to leave my house alone after my trial.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Weird, right? I'm sure it happened before the internet but it's so easy now to harrass people.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snooz;1443261 wrote: Weird, right? I'm sure it happened before the internet but it's so easy now to harrass people. Karen and I are on Facebook and over the year I saw this guys posts getting weirder and weirder.

I seriously don't get people like this. What Is so lacking In their sad little lives that they latch on to someone In the news?

One woman who pestered the life out of me... I had war vets on front and back entrances of the court house should she try to get Into the court room of my trial on all 4 days.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “United Kingdom”