Tory rag supports benfit scrounger

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Blind in one eye, partially deaf and facing major spinal surgery but Thalidomide mother is STILL found fit to work | Mail Online

well well well, who'd have thought it, articles about benefit scroungers in the daily nail.

Benefits cheat who sailed his private YACHT across the Atlantic and owned a French farmhouse is jailed for £30,000 fraud | Mail Online

Never mind red nose day how about a kick a politician in the balls day or a beat the **** out of a banker week.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1422657 wrote: Blind in one eye, partially deaf and facing major spinal surgery but Thalidomide mother is STILL found fit to work | Mail Online

well well well, who'd have thought it, articles about benefit scroungers in the daily nail.

Benefits cheat who sailed his private YACHT across the Atlantic and owned a French farmhouse is jailed for £30,000 fraud | Mail Online

Never mind red nose day how about a kick a politician in the balls day or a beat the **** out of a banker week. I think she's fit for work... she could at least serve In Mcdonalds....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"I think she's fit for work... she could at least serve In Mcdonalds...."

I'd feel a whole lot better if you had an LOL after that remark Oscar. Otherwise it sounds cold, well below freezing.
gmc

Post by gmc »

AnneBoleyn;1422692 wrote: "I think she's fit for work... she could at least serve In Mcdonalds...."

I'd feel a whole lot better if you had an LOL after that remark Oscar. Otherwise it sounds cold, well below freezing.

she is being ever so slightly ironic LOL would actually make it offensive. Even if oscar is a putative nazi she is not quite that nasty. The tories are however a proper set of bastards who are actually prepared to remove benefits from this lady and tell her to get off her backside and get a job.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1422725 wrote: she is being ever so slightly ironic LOL would actually make it offensive. Even if oscar is a putative nazi she is not quite that nasty. The tories are however a proper set of bastards who are actually prepared to remove benefits from this lady and tell her to get off her backside and get a job. I was not only being Ironic but also Iconic...even though I am a fascist Nazi...

Anne Bowling however Is the newly appointed LOL police.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Is George Osborne really Mr Bean ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Brain-damaged amputee fit for work, says Atos - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

This is so sick it's insane. You are making me glad we have the 2nd Amendment. I'd rather hold up a bank & get 3 squares & medical in jail (gaol!!) than be forced by a crazed government to exist like this. Of course, if he can rob a bank, he can get a job, hey? I am so disappointed in the U.K. All the whacko Libertarians I know are so happy you guys are having problems with maintaining National Health, etc. If there is no outcry in support of folks like this you should all hang your heads in shame.

I'm so sad I could cry. Really. Take Action, Brits. Don't allow this to happen.
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1423198 wrote: This is so sick it's insane. You are making me glad we have the 2nd Amendment. I'd rather hold up a bank & get 3 squares & medical in jail (gaol!!) than be forced by a crazed government to exist like this. Of course, if he can rob a bank, he can get a job, hey? I am so disappointed in the U.K. All the whacko Libertarians I know are so happy you guys are having problems with maintaining National Health, etc. If there is no outcry in support of folks like this you should all hang your heads in shame.

I'm so sad I could cry. Really. Take Action, Brits. Don't allow this to happen.

Here's the Irony Anne....

This Is a Conservative Government....

The media and establishment seek to destroy the British far Right because of their hard line policies....

You have to laugh really....

Return to “United Kingdom”