Muslim Patrol

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Muslim Patrol

Post by gmc »

oscar;1418308 wrote: You haven't even got a decent football team.....

Come over here If you think you're hard enough.

I've been to brighton. Does it still have the line just past the end of the pier where the sewage collects?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sandw ... B800%3B530

I think there must be a case for putting Tony Blair on trial for lying to parliament.
Oscar Namechange

Muslim Patrol

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1418346 wrote: I've been to brighton. Does it still have the line just past the end of the pier where the sewage collects?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sandw ... B800%3B530

I think there must be a case for putting Tony Blair on trial for lying to parliament.

The sewerage pipe Is up coast In Portslade where the home of the now disused Brighton B Power Station was as well you know my little kilt flinger.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Muslim Patrol

Post by gmc »

oscar;1418347 wrote: The sewerage pipe Is up coast In Portslade where the home of the now disused Brighton B Power Station was as well you know my little kilt flinger.

Did you like sandwood bay? Been there a couiple of times and for years I have been planning to walk up the coast to cape wrath. this year I think I am going to start doing all these long distance walks I've always been meaning to do.
Oscar Namechange

Muslim Patrol

gmc;1418391 wrote: Did you like sandwood bay? Been there a couiple of times and for years I have been planning to walk up the coast to cape wrath. this year I think I am going to start doing all these long distance walks I've always been meaning to do.

Don't you mean B�*gh Shanabhait) :wah::wah: By Co-Incidence I've been looking on line tonight at cottages In Scotland for a break... somewhere we can take the dogs. Sandwood Bay looks Idyllic so I'll have a look In more detail although the walks are no good for Peter....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Muslim Patrol

Post by gmc »

oscar;1418398 wrote: Don't you mean B�*gh Shanabhait) :wah::wah: By Co-Incidence I've been looking on line tonight at cottages In Scotland for a break... somewhere we can take the dogs. Sandwood Bay looks Idyllic so I'll have a look In more detail although the walks are no good for Peter....

I suggest you have a look round aviemore and the cairngorm national park. No sheep to worry about although you can in fact take your dogs anywhere you like so long as they are under control if they do happen to worry sheep they are likely to get shot. Curiously shouting mint sauce mint sauce at them is not seen as trying to worry them. Loads of paths that are accessible for disabled people - OK I don't actually know if he is disabled but a lot of the paths can take wheelchairs quite easily and there are also specially metalled tracks. Funicular railway up to near the top of cairngorm you'd both like that. Scottish wild life park - you'd like that whisky tours Steam railways etc. etc.

Aviemore & Badenoch Main Page on Undiscovered Scotland

Quite a lot of cheap hotel deals around as well.
Oscar Namechange

Muslim Patrol

gmc;1418776 wrote: I suggest you have a look round aviemore and the cairngorm national park. No sheep to worry about although you can in fact take your dogs anywhere you like so long as they are under control if they do happen to worry sheep they are likely to get shot. Curiously shouting mint sauce mint sauce at them is not seen as trying to worry them. Loads of paths that are accessible for disabled people - OK I don't actually know if he is disabled but a lot of the paths can take wheelchairs quite easily and there are also specially metalled tracks. Funicular railway up to near the top of cairngorm you'd both like that. Scottish wild life park - you'd like that whisky tours Steam railways etc. etc.

Aviemore & Badenoch Main Page on Undiscovered Scotland

Quite a lot of cheap hotel deals around as well. Thanks for that.. appreciated...

I'm afraid my dogs are sheep worriers so we avoid any area's where they are likely to be. Having said that, we can always keep them on the lead. My dogs are also cattle botherers along with geese and swans but they are Terriers so It's difficult with those breeds.

Peter Is registered disabled which Is great for parking on double yellow lines but he's not In a wheelchair yet. That's not to say the hospital won't let us have one to take with us. I was thinking of Scotland mainly for the air which would be so good for him. I'm hoping to find a cottage near a fishing lake so he can fish while I walk....
gmc

Muslim Patrol

Post by gmc »

oscar;1418796 wrote: Thanks for that.. appreciated...

I'm afraid my dogs are sheep worriers so we avoid any area's where they are likely to be. Having said that, we can always keep them on the lead. My dogs are also cattle botherers along with geese and swans but they are Terriers so It's difficult with those breeds.

Peter Is registered disabled which Is great for parking on double yellow lines but he's not In a wheelchair yet. That's not to say the hospital won't let us have one to take with us. I was thinking of Scotland mainly for the air which would be so good for him. I'm hoping to find a cottage near a fishing lake so he can fish while I walk....

I go hillwalking a lot you have to usually be aware the sheep might be on the other side of the hill out of your sight. I really mean there are no sheep round cairngorm itself or lower down. geese and the ducks know to keep away from dogs although my collie pup goes in ducks if I'm not quick enough to stop him but they just swim out the way, these are wild ones not the duck pond ducks that expect to be fed. Your dogs have got no chance of catching any of the reindeer, red or roe deer. You might lose them down a rabbit hole though. Look at the fishing in the area you will see plenty of that as well. They have an annual harley Davidson rally there the only place on the planet where bikers clad in leather share cafes with bikers wearing fluorescent lycra.
Oscar Namechange

Muslim Patrol

gmc;1418809 wrote: I go hillwalking a lot you have to usually be aware the sheep might be on the other side of the hill out of your sight. I really mean there are no sheep round cairngorm itself or lower down. geese and the ducks know to keep away from dogs although my collie pup goes in ducks if I'm not quick enough to stop him but they just swim out the way, these are wild ones not the duck pond ducks that expect to be fed. Your dogs have got no chance of catching any of the reindeer, red or roe deer. You might lose them down a rabbit hole though. Look at the fishing in the area you will see plenty of that as well. They have an annual harley Davidson rally there the only place on the planet where bikers clad in leather share cafes with bikers wearing fluorescent lycra.

Yeah... It's the one's out of sight that are the worry..... having said that my dogs are pretty good at walking to heel..... I've got no chance If the younger Jack Russell spots a rabbit.... seconds later It will be dinner.

The fishing area really Interests me because he's now unable to get up and down the banks on the rivers here and he really misses his fishing. I'm happy In the middle of no-where and can happily walk for miles.... will have a good hard look at the area and will let you know what cottages I can find..... Thanks.

Return to “United Kingdom”