The British Entry

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

Irish Dj Terrance O'Wogan or just Terry Wogan explained why the UK does not win the Eurovision Song Contest, ''We've invaded too many countries and nobody likes us anymore''. Really? Thats news to us. We in Ireland always vote for the UK.
abbey

The British Entry

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: Irish Dj Terrance O'Wogan or just Terry Wogan explained why the UK does not win the Eurovision Song Contest, ''We've invaded too many countries and nobody likes us anymore''. Really? Thats news to us. We in Ireland always vote for the UK.I think its got more to do with the fact that the acts are crap!
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

Well Abbey, you should do something about it.
spot

The British Entry

Post by spot »

capt_buzzard wrote: Irish Dj Terrance O'Wogan or just Terry Wogan explained why the UK does not win the Eurovision Song Contest, ''We've invaded too many countries and nobody likes us anymore''. Really? Thats news to us. We in Ireland always vote for the UK.It's a great kindness that you do. It's what neighbors are for, Captain. I'd have voted for Dana, but they had no phone juries in those days.

It's a minor matter, but speaking of Dana, what is it with you Irish and lady presidents anyway? Do you remember when Mary Robinson resigned, and the top three candidates to replace her were *all* women, when the vote was counted? It has to say something.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

The British Entry

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: Well Abbey, you should do something about it.What, personally?

Did you see the contenders, the "model" Jordan being one of them??

Perlease give me strength!
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

spot wrote: It's a great kindness that you do. It's what neighbors are for, Captain. I'd have voted for Dana, but they had no phone juries in those days.

It's a minor matter, but speaking of Dana, what is it with you Irish and lady presidents anyway? Do you remember when Mary Robinson resigned, and the top three candidates to replace her were *all* women, when the vote was counted? It has to say something.OH NO. Not Dana, she is gone all religion. A bad egg in Ireland. She is in love with Joe Ratzinger
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: What, personally?

Did you see the contenders, the "model" Jordan being one of them??

Perlease give me strength!yeah, www.eurovision.com
persephone

The British Entry

Post by persephone »

I liked Saturday Night, that was one of our ones wasn't it ???

Shouldn't be danced to in a short skirt and low cut top :yh_rotfl

Actually it should never be danced to again... EVER :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

letha wrote: I liked Saturday Night, that was one of our ones wasn't it ???

Shouldn't be danced to in a short skirt and low cut top :yh_rotfl

Actually it should never be danced to again... EVER :wah:She dancing again tonight for a preview.Or you can listen on www.saga.com
persephone

The British Entry

Post by persephone »

*wispers, in a very quiet unsure manner* The link took me to something about hydro power :confused:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

letha wrote: *wispers, in a very quiet unsure manner* The link took me to something about hydro power :confused::-1 try it now www.saga.co.uk
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

Ireland was knocked out of this years Eurovison Song Contest last night.

Brother and Sister team Donna and Joseph sang Lovesick in Kiev failed to get among the 10 entries chosen to sing in tomorrow's final in the Ukraine. So it looks like we will be backing the UK.
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

Cheers Terry Wogan on BBC. We give UK 8 votes:-6
capt_buzzard

The British Entry

Post by capt_buzzard »

ArnoldLayne wrote: I watch it for Old Tels commentary. The whole debacle is just wonderfully awful.You just know who's gonna vote for who. Terry's voting predictions are spot onI did like the winner la Greese. Perhaps it will come back to Ireland next year;)

Return to “United Kingdom”