redistribute the wealth

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

redistribute the wealth

Post by gmc »

Redistribute the wealth - after all they have helped themselves so if it is taken off them that is the natural way of things. All land ownership laws in the UK stems from successive warlords persuading us they actually had a right to what was actually taken by force.

£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite | Business | The Observer

So too if someone is prepared to live in society and take advantage of all that is provided for them they have to pay their whack and society has the right to levy taxes as it sees fir.
Oscar Namechange

redistribute the wealth

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I was reading about this today.

The thing Is, how exactly could the money be recovered?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

redistribute the wealth

Post by Bruv »

I would ask 'why'

After you have your first billion why bother ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

redistribute the wealth

Post by gmc »

oscar;1399183 wrote: I was reading about this today.

The thing Is, how exactly could the money be recovered?

take amazon for instance - Pay up or cease doing business in the UK and all your assets will be sequestrated. Philip green the same boycott his stores and see how quickly he caves in

Join us at Topshop and make Philip Green pay | Alex Pinkerman | Comment is free | The Guardian

Topshop boss Sir Philip Green enjoys Barbados holiday despite tax protests | Mail Online

Would perhaps need to be European wide it's not just the UK government that has the problem. They do it because they can get away with it appealing to their morality is a waste of time in essence they are little different from the mafia. I would also ban any company or individual from making donations to political parties, maybe if they had to get support from ordinary people they might pat attention.

Return to “United Kingdom”