The lesser tosser

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

The lesser tosser

Post by gmc »

In british politics our choices are really down to which political party we see as being the least useless bunch of tossers. In scotland we have the SNP but salmond has a permanent smirk so I am not sure he is likely to be any better. At least he might stop the English emptying the lochs just do inhabitants in the south east can have a shower - take a bar of soap and stand outside why don't you. .

Ed Miliband and Britain’s anti-immigrant backlash | | Independent Eagle Eye - Breaking views from commentators - Blogs

Tory rag.

Ed Miliband: So Labour now says it's NOT racist to debate immigration. What sick hypocrisy | Mail Online

If screaming lord sutch were still around he might have been in with a shout.
Clodhopper

The lesser tosser

Post by Clodhopper »

I remember the It's not racist to discuss immigration posters (I haven't got the phrasing quite right...).

What particularly upset me was that the first we'd seen of this was in the middle of an election campaign - which is NOT the place to open a discussion on immigration or anything else! Afterwards, yes; during, no!

At least he might stop the English emptying the lochs just do inhabitants in the south east can have a shower - take a bar of soap and stand outside why don't you. .

As regarding the emptying of lochs - just put the pumps on suck and you can have millions of gallons of the stuff from the North of England! Had to smile as Yorkshire villagers discovered their village was on a small bump for a reason...:)

In my view, an integrated island wide water system is just common sense. Especially in the light of climate change - who knows what the weather systems are going to do?

Actually, glad to see Salmond doing something positive in the US with the research agreements with Stanford and a few Scottish Uni's - St Andrews among them. Makes a change from the usual whinging negative gribbler.

On good thing about all this rain - the country is looking beautiful! If we are lucky and get a clear patch during the Olympics the place will be like a picture postcard.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

The lesser tosser

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Errr Excuse me Mr gmc

Quoting the Daily Mail ????

Tut tut tut.... Do you realise how I'm never going to let you forget this?

:wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

The lesser tosser

Post by gmc »

oscar;1397753 wrote: Errr Excuse me Mr gmc

Quoting the Daily Mail ????

Tut tut tut.... Do you realise how I'm never going to let you forget this?

:wah:

I look at most of the papers on-line. If yo openly read the daily mail no wonder you have such a weird outlook on things.

Return to “United Kingdom”