Have we really become Intolerant or taken PC too far ?

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
spot

Post by spot »

The document's authors *are* the white citizens, by and large. It's their understanding which needed to be bettered.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1373760 wrote: You are just going around In circles taking the thread entirely off tangent to prove a point that Is still open to Interpretation.
Robin's pig was legal, his sty was legal, Mrs Marsh's gollywog in the window was legal. These are statements of fact which seem not to have been focused on by the thread so far. I thought my paragraph on the nature of arrest in England might be helpful.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1373760 wrote:

Where Is the consultation with white citizens subjected to racist crime by ethnic minorities? Why no consultation with them?

Racist crime is racist crime, I am sure the Law doesn't differentiate.......maybe the interpretation or the reporting or the perception changes.....not the Law
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “United Kingdom”