The Hunt for Tony Blair

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

The Hunt for Tony Blair

Post by gmc »

Not a big fan of the comic strip normally but this looks as if it might be good.

Comic Strip Presents | The Hunt for Tony Blair - YouTube
Oscar Namechange

The Hunt for Tony Blair

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1372195 wrote: Not a big fan of the comic strip normally but this looks as if it might be good.

Comic Strip Presents | The Hunt for Tony Blair - YouTube

I'm also not a fan of the comic strip but this looks good. It has some of my favourites In It I see such as Robbie Coltrane and Rick Mayall....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

The Hunt for Tony Blair

Post by gmc »

oscar;1372205 wrote: I'm also not a fan of the comic strip but this looks good. It has some of my favourites In It I see such as Robbie Coltrane and Rick Mayall....

what really bugs me about Blair is we let him get away with it. The last two decades will go down in history as amongst the most corrupt in our history.

Look at Liam fox. If he didn't know what he did was wrong he should be kicked out of parliament.
Oscar Namechange

The Hunt for Tony Blair

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1372216 wrote: what really bugs me about Blair is we let him get away with it. The last two decades will go down in history as amongst the most corrupt in our history.

Look at Liam fox. If he didn't know what he did was wrong he should be kicked out of parliament.

Yes. Playing dumb Isn't helping him I feel.... He needs to resign.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

The Hunt for Tony Blair

Post by gmc »

I have come to the conclusion that these bastards actually do believe they are somehow entitled to behave in this manner. My local MP ended up in jail over his expenses, he was just stupid enough to get caught.but really what Alastair Darling et al did was IMO far worse.

Return to “United Kingdom”