Health minister hides from nurses.

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

You have to laugh. I suppose politicians are used to hecklers but it seems they don't have enough confidence in their own policies to speak up for them to people they will affect.

Nurses accuse Lansley of ducking out of facing them - Health News, Health & Families - The Independent
gmc

Post by gmc »

Delegates at the Royal College of Nursing conference in Liverpool voted 99 per cent in favour of the motion, to 1 per cent against.

Nurses 'no confidence' in Andrew Lansley - Health News, Health & Families - The Independent
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I wonder how much he is paid. His staff? How about the payroll of the systems administration? What about the private sector suppliers of the system?
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by scrat

I wonder how much he is paid. His staff? How about the payroll of the systems administration? What about the private sector suppliers of the system?

Too much plus fuddling his expenses. This is an all time record in stupidity refusing to speak at their conderence. Getting the nursing prifession baying for your blood is not a sensible thing to do. The worry is the tories are going to try and privatise the NHS and they also had a pre-election promise to stop the pointless re-organisations. The leader of the RCN had a goid point, we want doctors acting as doctors not wasting time administrating health care.

Return to “United Kingdom”