Pictures that make you want to hit someone

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Post by gmc »

To whoever posted that picture of Gordon Brown at the top of the home page please remove it. I was in a good mood when I turned on my computer this morning and decided to have a look at the forum. Now I feel nauseous and have a tremendous urge to throw the monitor across the room. Luckily I have restrained the impulse but how could you do something like that? Have you no consideration for the feelings of others?:-5:-5

I see labour's new manifesto has a working title "It wasn't us"
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

There, there, gmc...............just close your eyes for a moment, open them slowly and visualize the picture below instead.

;)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
gmc

Post by gmc »

along-for-the-ride;1344618 wrote: There, there, gmc...............just close your eyes for a moment, open them slowly and visualize the picture below instead.

;)

Who is she and why is she wearing a travelling rug?
along-for-the-ride

gmc;1344628 wrote: Who is she and why is she wearing a travelling rug?

She's just a lady with a desire for adventure and travel in Scotland. She's not sure where she wants to go yet. You'll have to recommend a place for her.

Scotland Travel Guide - Holiday Ideas, Accommodation, See & Do, Attractions, Tourist Information
gmc

Post by gmc »

I would advise her to keep away from fife. take St Andrews, for instance, the home of golf. Have you any idea how bored you need to be to invent a game like golf? Then there's kirkcaldy - home of linoleum and gordon brown, it's enugh to make you go to disneyland instead.
along-for-the-ride

Now, gmc, I was trying to get your mind off ................... you know who................If I were to visit Scotland, where would you recommend I visit?
gmc

Post by gmc »

along-for-the-ride;1344733 wrote: Now, gmc, I was trying to get your mind off ................... you know who................If I were to visit Scotland, where would you recommend I visit?

Depends how much time you have and what you like. If it's cities and history both glasgow and Edinburgh have their attractions if scenery then west loch lomond, glencoe and up the west coast. I've taken everyone from people familiar with the alps and new zealanders all of whom found themselves suitably impressed. no fun when it's belting with rain though and you can't see anything. Can't say there's any cities in the states that appeal, would like to see death valley and yellowstone though. The plains look as though the novelty would wear off pretty quickly. Always meant to go to alaska one day. I grew up reasding jack london and the like.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

here's one
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “United Kingdom”