You pillock

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

You pillock

Post by gmc »

Senior Catholic Edmund Adamus blames UK's 'moral wasteland' on equal rights - Home News, UK - The Independent

Edmund Adamus, director of pastoral affairs at the diocese of Westminster and an adviser to Archbishop Vincent Nichols, said Parliament had turned Britain into a country which is more culturally anti-Catholic than nations where Christians are violently persecuted such as Saudi Arabia, China and Pakistan.

OK I'll admit I'm not religious but does this clown not know anything about Britain's history? What part of the protestant reformation did he miss? What does he think guy fawkes night is about? I don't know of any other nation that annually burns an effigy of a catholic to remember the days when we did it for real.

Remember, remember the fifth of November,

Gunpowder treason and plot.

We see no reason

Why gunpowder treason

Should ever be forgot!

We are anti catholic, when you get clowns like this you begin to understand where it all came from.
Oscar Namechange

You pillock

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1330947 wrote: Senior Catholic Edmund Adamus blames UK's 'moral wasteland' on equal rights - Home News, UK - The Independent

OK I'll admit I'm not religious but does this clown not know anything about Britain's history? What part of the protestant reformation did he miss? What does he think guy fawkes night is about? I don't know of any other nation that annually burns an effigy of a catholic to remember the days when we did it for real.

We are anti catholic, when you get clowns like this you begin to understand where it all came from. What gets me with these clowns Is that they believe they have a voice In Westminster. They are not Politicians and they are not elected so should keep out of such matters.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tektrek

You pillock

Post by tektrek »

I wonder what the clown's response is to all the kiddie fiddlers within the catholic church.
Oscar Namechange

You pillock

tektrek;1330961 wrote: I wonder what the clown's response is to all the kiddie fiddlers within the catholic church. As the Muslims would say.. 'Yani'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

You pillock

Post by G#Gill »

Translation please, Oscar.:-3
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

You pillock

G#Gill;1330969 wrote: Translation please, Oscar.:-3 Yani means 'Exactly right'

Now admit It... You are Impressed that I speak Turkish arn't you ? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
gmc

You pillock

Post by gmc »

oscar;1330950 wrote: What gets me with these clowns Is that they believe they have a voice In Westminster. They are not Politicians and they are not elected so should keep out of such matters.

They don't, at least as representatives of the catholic church, they were once upon a time, specifically excluded because they were catholic. The more twits like him speak claiming they have a right to be heard the more aggravation they cause. If it wasn't a religious organisation, but say the BNP, would we tolerate an organisation that advocated active discrimination against certain groups in society and covered up crimes commited by it's members.

posted by tektrek

I wonder what the clown's response is to all the kiddie fiddlers within the catholic church.

Spectacles, testicles wallet and watch, and don't linger

YouTube - Nuns on the Run Make the Sign of the Cross

Return to “United Kingdom”