Mandelson puts boot in

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
gmc

Mandelson puts boot in

Post by gmc »

Mandelson warns against return to pre-New Labour era | Politics | guardian.co.uk

But speaking to the Times, Mandelson said anyone who tried to take Labour back to the era before Blair's election as leader in 1994 would wreck the party's chances of a swift return to power.

Well having helped destroy the labour party as a viable political force he now seem determined to out the boot in. Ask any former labour party member why they left and tony blair and mandelson are just two of the reasons.
Oscar Namechange

Mandelson puts boot in

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1330235 wrote: Mandelson warns against return to pre-New Labour era | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Well having helped destroy the labour party as a viable political force he now seem determined to out the boot in. Ask any former labour party member why they left and tony blair and mandelson are just two of the reasons. I see the Welsh Windbag has popped up to join In the debate.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Mandelson puts boot in

Post by gmc »

oscar;1330450 wrote: I see the Welsh Windbag has popped up to join In the debate.

Can't say I'm that bothered. To paraphrase what someone said about another political party it's like watching them arguing over the deck chairs on the titanic. I think the SNP have blown their chances in Scotland. If they try compulsory land purchase I think the outcry will finish them altogether.

Tripping Up Trump | Tripping Up Trump

Return to “United Kingdom”