Dont forget

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
abbey

Dont forget

Post by abbey »

Dont forget my friends, clocks go forward one hour tonight in the UK :)
lady cop

Dont forget

Post by lady cop »

oh i wasn't confused enough all the time with the 5 hour difference and Bothwell calling me at 0300....geeze. :wah:
abbey

Dont forget

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: oh i wasn't confused enough all the time with the 5 hour difference and Bothwell calling me at 0300....geeze. :wah:
Just keeping you on yer toes my friend :D
capt_buzzard

Dont forget

Post by capt_buzzard »

Why can't they leave our clocks forward?
abbey

Dont forget

Post by abbey »

Guess which Twonk forgot to put her clocks forward? :o
capt_buzzard

Dont forget

Post by capt_buzzard »

Putting the clock forward, as we do in the British Isles, every spring disrupts the intricate workings of our circadian rhythms and exacerbates sleep deprivation.

When the clocks go back in the autumn, the majority of us moran about the onset of winter. However, our reaction to the clocks going forward as they did this morning tells us that Summer is almost here.

Some Summer. It's going to Rain here today, spreading west to the British mainland by evening.

Have a nice day
abbey

Dont forget

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: Putting the clock forward, as we do in the British Isles, every spring disrupts the intricate workings of our circadian rhythms and exacerbates sleep deprivation.

When the clocks go back in the autumn, the majority of us moran about the onset of winter. However, our reaction to the clocks going forward as they did this morning tells us that Summer is almost here.

Some Summer. It's going to Rain here today, spreading west to the British mainland by evening.

Have a nice day
Typical Spring day then :rolleyes:

Welcome back Captain, have a good day in yer wellies x
lady cop

Dont forget

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Guess which Twonk forgot to put her clocks forward? :o HAHA...Abbey i love you!:) and sure enough, i am just going to bed and he is just getting up. it sucks. :(....anyone know the date we turn clocks ahead in the states?
capt_buzzard

Dont forget

Post by capt_buzzard »

Abbey, you have the BBC and ITN?

Return to “United Kingdom”