Poor Polly...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Chloe_88

Poor Polly...

Post by Chloe_88 »

Poor Polly... (my cat)

She got beat up by her sister Sybil late saterday night..

I spent the weekend sleeping on the sofa with her.

On sunday her eye seemed a lot better with the eyedrops i'd been giving her..

Then this morning she had it closed all the way again..

I went to the vet today.. also because Sybil and Polly needed their yearly jabs.. The vet checked Polly over and she's fine :)

she's just got a black eye! Because she had rubbed it, she had hurt it again.. so just continue with the drops and she should be just fine.

You must think i'm mad spending the weekend on the sofa to make sure my cat was okay.. but eventhough it cost me my back and this weeks shopping money i'm glad she's okay!

When my cats are a bit under the weather, I stay and sleep on the sofa with them. Would you do the same for your pet(s)?
Snooz

Poor Polly...

Post by Snooz »

Definitely. I think of my cats as my best friends, sad as that might sound. I love 'em to pieces.
Oscar Namechange

Poor Polly...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Absolutely.

I've spent many a night sitting up all night or sleeping on the sofa with my pets In the past.

Especially, If they are at the end of their life. No animal should die alone. I've sat up for a week before now with one of mine.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lady J

Poor Polly...

Post by Lady J »

Chloe ~ I have sat up with many a pet and would do it again in a heart beat.

I currently have a dog and a cat and lots of fish.....don't think I would sit up with a sick fish thou but I do have a tank just for when one of them get sick. It is treated with special water and filtration and I find myself peeking under the cloth that I place over it to see how they are doing.
tabby

Poor Polly...

Post by tabby »

Offering comfort with our mere presence is sometimes all we can offer depending on the circumstances. I'm sure she appreciated your company, Chloe_88.

Most of us who live with and love our pets have had times when the roles were reversed and we were the sick ones and a pet stayed nearby as we laid in bed recuperating, giving the distinct impression that they were keeping a quiet vigil.

We look out for them, they look out for us!

If only they could do housework.

Chloe_88

Poor Polly...

Post by Chloe_88 »

tabby;1446962 wrote: Offering comfort with our mere presence is sometimes all we can offer depending on the circumstances. I'm sure she appreciated your company, Chloe_88.

Most of us who live with and love our pets have had times when the roles were reversed and we were the sick ones and a pet stayed nearby as we laid in bed recuperating, giving the distinct impression that they were keeping a quiet vigil.

We look out for them, they look out for us!

That's true, my cats will stay with me when I am sick aswell.

tabby;1446962 wrote: If only they could do housework.

I wish....

Return to “Pets Animals”