Stewie's birthday!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Chloe_88

Stewie's birthday!

Post by Chloe_88 »

It was Stewie's 4th birthday yesterday, so I ordered 2 small ( :wah: ) presents for all my 4 cats to enjoy..

2 new floor to ceiling scratching posts, which consume my whole front bay window.

They had these before, but they were falling apart after a couple of years, so time for new ones. Dumpling isn't in these pictures as he sometimes likes to sleep out back on the washing machine.

It's a joy to see them chasing each other running up and down these posts and jump from one to the other!

Stewie:

Sybil in the basket, with Polly at the back & Stewie:

The complete pic of both posts:

tabby

Stewie's birthday!

Post by tabby »

Happy Birthday Stewie! :yh_party

I've never had any of those for my cats but they look fun for them. I like the little basket!
Snooz

Stewie's birthday!

Post by Snooz »

Sweet set up! The cats can lounge in front of the window after a hard day of play and watch the birds outside.
Chloe_88

Stewie's birthday!

Post by Chloe_88 »

It is great to watch them run around! i can watch them play for hours, way more entertaining then the TV!

And my vet said he'd never seen such muscely "indoor" cats before! so it keeps them healthy too!

just a bummer trying to hold onto them when you need to put flee treatment on them, they're like little terminators crawling while you hang onto their arse end.. fancy 4 kilo - 8 kilo cats dragging an adult human through the house.. it's sick how strong they are! :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Stewie's birthday!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Wow, that's some set up. Love It... That's given me some Idea's for my little rescue Kitty I got a couple of weeks ago.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Stewie's birthday!

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1437016 wrote: Wow, that's some set up. Love It... That's given me some Idea's for my little rescue Kitty I got a couple of weeks ago.

Ohh thats so nice to read!

Must say I thought of building one but, phoe thats a lot of work.. And then I saw Zooplus had these online, cost me 144 euro's in total.

Best money I've ever spent! :D

Return to “Pets Animals”