Python v/s Alligator

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

Python v/s Alligator

Post by tabby »

What a power match! I was rooting for the alligator and wish he hadn't given up so easily (after several hours!). I know he could have crushed the python if he had chosen to do so but maybe he wasn't hungry and just wanted to go relax on a sunny riverbank. Those Burmese pythons have become quite a problem for Florida.

Týr

Python v/s Alligator

Post by Týr »

It's odd what one finds when following up a thread. I now know there's a DJ Alligator whose lyrics in songs such as "Lollipop", The Whistle Song" and "Doggy Style" are "known for their lyrical sexual innuendos". As are, presumably, those of "I Like to Move It" and "Protect Your Ears".
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
tabby

Python v/s Alligator

Post by tabby »

You'll value that information one day on the FG Trivia Game! :yh_wink
Scrat

Python v/s Alligator

Post by Scrat »

There's little chance that python would survive a real fight with that alligator. I think that there should be a bounty put on the pythons in the affected areas.
Týr

Python v/s Alligator

Post by Týr »

And, round Easton, crabs.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
tabby

Python v/s Alligator

Post by tabby »

Scrat;1408945 wrote: There's little chance that python would survive a real fight with that alligator. I think that there should be a bounty put on the pythons in the affected areas.

You're not the only one who thinks so!

Beth Kassab: Bounty needed on Florida pythons - Orlando Sentinel
along-for-the-ride

Python v/s Alligator

Post by along-for-the-ride »

A Python solo wrestling

;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Accountable

Python v/s Alligator

Post by Accountable »

tabby;1408917 wrote: What a power match! I was rooting for the alligator and wish he hadn't given up so easily (after several hours!). I know he could have crushed the python if he had chosen to do so but maybe he wasn't hungry and just wanted to go relax on a sunny riverbank.
He's probably on a low-carb diet and thought it was a giant noodle.
tabby

Python v/s Alligator

Post by tabby »

Or just not partial to Asian food.
fuzzywuzzy

Python v/s Alligator

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

EWWWHHHEWWWHHHH EWWWHHHH EWWWHHHH!!!!!!!!!! two of my least favouirte animals ...and it didn't help tha the cat jumped ont he desk just before the snake bit the croc ... (steady heart....steady!)
tabby

Python v/s Alligator

Post by tabby »

And so they will gather on the playing field this Saturday ... each with dreams of victory! What a grisly prey!

I'm not sure which would be worse to encounter on a hike in the woods ... a maternally indignant mama bear or a 17 foot long python. Imagine stopping to admire a vista when suddenly you feel what begins as a slight tug at your ankle. You look down and ... well ... you can imagine the rest. Crushed to death by a python or scalped by the bear? I'm not sure which is worse ... I'll have to think about it.

Python round-up starts Saturday - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Return to “Pets Animals”