Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
flopstock

Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post by flopstock »

Peter and pup made me think of this..

So, for the first three months the pup slept in her kennel beside my bed. Two weeks ago I let her get up on the bed with me. When she got down, into the kennel... and don't get me wrong, she is kennel trained(no whining or hesitation). By the fourth night when I patted the bed, she jumped up and did not get down for the night(so far as I know:D). The last three nights, she jumps up on the bed and lays there for about 15 minutes and then gets down and goes to bed in her kennel with the door open... all by herself.

I guess the novelty has worn off..:(

Where do your pets sleep?

Should Our Puppy Sleep With Us, or Be Banned From the Bedroom?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Wandrin

Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post by Wandrin »

My dog has a bed in the bedroom and another bed in my office. He'll happily hop up on the bed with me only if invited (usually when I am waking up).
YZGI

Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post by YZGI »

Our dog has a bed in the bathroom. Sleeps there all day and all night.
chonsigirl

Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post by chonsigirl »

My cat sleeps with me-if I let all the critters out they all would. One is enough. :)
Oscar Namechange

Sleeping dogs lie where?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Up until several weeks ago, I had 3 dogs and I've never allowed my dogs In the bedroom.

They have their own little room just off the hall that we took the door off and they have a basket each In there with water and treats. Before I go to bed, they go to their room and settle In their baskets but the youngest often gets In with Mulder since we lost Scully and all doors to other rooms are shut.... They have plenty of room out there with the hall as well If they want to stretch their legs but It's a routine I have used every night since they were tiny pups.

Other times, Mulder has another basket which he stole from the cat In the lounge and the youngest tends to sit where-ever Peter sits or lies. The cat having had his had his basket stolen tends to sleep In a large fruit bowl on the coffee table... I don't like It but from there he can sneer down at the dogs with a haughty disdain.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Pets Animals”