The cutest kitty video ever made, seriously!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I consider myself something of an expect on this subject...

tabby

Post by tabby »

That's cute ... that cat has better moves than I do!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I have to agree, pretty darn cute! Loved his/her markings-looks a lot like one of mine! I love watching kitties give high fives! so cool!
ellieR

Post by ellieR »

That was such a cute video. The kitty seemed to be so alert to the movement of the ball.

My cat likes to play ball with me with a little one she bats across the room at me and I bat it back. She will do this for a long time and I am the one to quit.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I can't stop watching this, I laugh out loud every time. I'm amazed how he can sit up on a narrow board and wave both paws around like that. I want that kitten so bad. :-4
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

SnoozeAgain;1373189 wrote: I can't stop watching this, I laugh out loud every time. I'm amazed how he can sit up on a narrow board and wave both paws around like that. I want that kitten so bad. :-4 No you don't.

It will start off young playing basketball and the next thing you know, It's stolen your car and credit cards and had It away. It looks like It's far too clever for It's own good to me.

Leave It alone while your at work and It'll have all It's pals round raiding your pantry and drinks cabinet.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Pets Animals”