Help for dogs In the Ukraine...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Andrew pledges to raise the issue of cruelty to dogs in the Ukraine

I have to say that I have not come across an MEP who has spoken out and campaigned as much as Andrew Brons for animal rights. Only recently he raised the subject of the cruelty Inflicted on horses to slaughter across Europe In the European Parliament.

Maybe If other politicians recognised the fact that most people find any animal cruelty unacceptable, they may win more votes.

I sincerley pray that Anfrew Brons Is re-elected when the time comes for he does so much for the rights of animals In Europe... Long may he continue.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

Too bad he seems to prefer dogs to humans.

Trafficking directive aids illegal immigration

It was revealed that the directive planned to combat human trafficking would contain the principle of non-refoulement - ensuring that nobody would be returned to persecution.

Andrew Brons had this to say after the meeting.

"This principle means that none of the victims of human trafficking will ever be returned, because countries that failed to prevent trafficking in the first place obviously cannot prevent its recurrence.

"It provides the opportunity for voluntary but illegal migrants to avoid being returned by claiming falsely that they were coerced or deceived into migrating illegally."

Course it's well known fact that women allow themselves to be trafficked so they can move here as illegal immigrants and then play the sympathy card and get to stay.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1372359 wrote: Too bad he seems to prefer dogs to humans.

Trafficking directive aids illegal immigration

Course it's well known fact that women allow themselves to be trafficked so they can move here as illegal immigrants and then play the sympathy card and get to stay.

I know Andrew Brons and I have to say he Is one of the most thoroughly decent chaps I have ever met.

I am not saying weather there Is a debate as to weather he prefers animals to humans, simply that he tirelessly campaigns against animal cruelty that happens In EU countries that we don't get to hear of In mainstream media and for that, long may he reign.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Pets Animals”