Pensioner finds fox on her bed...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The fox that likes its creature comforts: Pensioner's shock as she wakes to find a cub in her bedroom | Mail Online

I have to say that I'd be pretty thrilled If I was this lady.

My own Fox family has spawned another poor little runt that I am desperately trying to catch hold of to get him some vet treatment.

It Is a long painful process of trying to tame the little fella...

Perhaps If I leave my window open he'll sit on my bed :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ghee, it sounds like that would be cool, and she was scared of it!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

ewwwhhh yuck ....he didn't leave his scent did he? that is so grosse
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1367788 wrote: ewwwhhh yuck ....he didn't leave his scent did he? that is so grosse

Looking at him, I would estimate and given the breeding month, he Is no more than 16 weeks old... He's a baby :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

they still stink though . but it could of been worse I suppose ..it' could of been a man . lol lol
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1367791 wrote: they still stink though . but it could of been worse I suppose ..it' could of been a man . lol lol I must say that In all my handling of Foxes over the years, I have never had a smelly one.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah well once you've made them into a coat they don't smell at all .lol lol lol
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

The article sounds more like little fact heavily laced with fear and hype to me. Woman has a fox phobia and she wakes up with a fox clawing at her face, ummmmm. Right. Did it have the eyes of the devil himself and laugh as it clawed her eyes out?

We have coyotes here and they're really smart buggers. If that fox was denning in her home then he must be REALLY REALLY used to being around humans.
Oscar Namechange

Scrat;1367846 wrote: The article sounds more like little fact heavily laced with fear and hype to me. Woman has a fox phobia and she wakes up with a fox clawing at her face, ummmmm. Right. Did it have the eyes of the devil himself and laugh as it clawed her eyes out?

We have coyotes here and they're really smart buggers. If that fox was denning in her home then he must be REALLY REALLY used to being around humans.

Your absolutely right Scrat. No surprise that this newspaper Is the pro foxhunt paper.

It's a very young cub and I am even suspicious that It Is already tame and they 'borrowed' It for the story.

Return to “Pets Animals”