How could they ?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

How could they ?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Emergency haircut for sheepdog Floyd sees him lose TWO STONE of matted hair | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

How could they ?

Post by CARLA »

Don't think there was much of a choice. Get him a dog jacket to keep him warm and pray his hair does grow back.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

fuzzywuzzy

How could they ?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

when I clicked onto this thread I thought it will just be an owner who doesn't know how to clip a dog or something ......then I saw the pic......I say shoot the barstards!!!!!
Oscar Namechange

How could they ?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzywuzzy;1367629 wrote: when I clicked onto this thread I thought it will just be an owner who doesn't know how to clip a dog or something ......then I saw the pic......I say shoot the barstards!!!!!

I agree... sheer neglect.

I have a very,very heavy coated Persian cat and I have to go through all sorts Including cunning diversion tactics otherwise he's end up like that.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

How could they ?

Post by CARLA »

Oh I agree the people who did this to him should be shot several times. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Snooz

How could they ?

Post by Snooz »

That poor boy must have been in agony. Matted hair pulls on the skin and can actually cause the skin to split. I can't imagine why someone would allow that to happen.

Return to “Pets Animals”